Welcome!

This is a membership forum. Guests can view 5 pages for free. To participate, please join.

[ Pitmaster Club Information | Join Now | Login | Contact Us ]

Only 4 free page views remaining.

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

October third upgrade

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

October third upgrade

Will this finally fix the execrable issue of the default filtering method? The ONLY complaint I have about The Pit is the fact that I can't get the "filter by last update" sort to stick. It really is a pain in the carpal tunnel to have to change this setting for every topic so I don't miss posts started some time ago but updated recently.

Sorry for the incessant ragging on this topic, but it does bug me.

Totally agree with ya, I'd love to have that setting stick as well. I know the Today's Posts tab is useful but I'd really like to see this fixed too.

Comment

Also, I wonder if this will be cleared up... for the life of me I cannot update my profile!

Click image for larger version

Name:	Screen Shot 2016-10-03 at 2.09.00 PM.png
Views:	142
Size:	40.7 KB
ID:	226908

Comment

• LangInGibsonia
        LangInGibsonia commented
        Editing a comment
        +1 on this one!

Yes the new upgrade should fix this problem. Please report back if you can't make changes to your profile

Comment

Originally posted by BigJim View Post
        Yes the new upgrade should fix this problem. Please report back if you can't make changes to your profile
        It worked! I was able to update it, thanks!

Comment

Originally posted by Yno View Post
          Will this finally fix the execrable issue of the default filtering method? The ONLY complaint I have about The Pit is the fact that I can't get the "filter by last update" sort to stick. It really is a pain in the carpal tunnel to have to change this setting for every topic so I don't miss posts started some time ago but updated recently.

Sorry for the incessant ragging on this topic, but it does bug me.
          This should be fixed! Woot!

Comment

David Parrish, Steve_D12, BigJim, I just looked at the Date Time Stamp on Your Posts and I have come to one of three conclusions?
            1.) You Sleep Fast?, 2.) You are Insomniacs?, 3.) Meathead, Is a Damned Slave Driver?
            Eat Well and Prosper! From a Backyard Cremator in Fargo ND, Dan

Comment

• David Parrish
              David Parrish commented
              Editing a comment
              Those "tags" are actually our avatars shrunken down to the size of the text. New feature with the upgrade!

• Danjohnston949
              Danjohnston949 commented
              Editing a comment
              David Parrish, That explains everything except what use are they except to confuse Me? Not to hard to do!
              From a Backyard Cremator in Fargo ND, Dan

• David Parrish
              David Parrish commented
              Editing a comment
              What use? Hmmm not sure, but who doesn't want a shrunken Huskee?

HIP HIP HOORAY!
            HUZZAH!
            HALLELUJAH!

Thank you all so much for your efforts, it is nice to be able to cruise The Pit with the sorting the way I like.

YEAH!

Comment

The yellow on grey is a little hard to read Click image for larger version

Name:	image.png
Views:	144
Size:	57.1 KB
ID:	227142

Comment

• David Parrish
                David Parrish commented
                Editing a comment
                Ah, thanks!

Originally posted by Danjohnston949 View Post
              David Parrish, Steve_D12, BigJim, I just looked at the Date Time Stamp on Your Posts and I have come to one of three conclusions?
              1.) You Sleep Fast?, 2.) You are Insomniacs?, 3.) Meathead, Is a Damned Slave Driver?
              Eat Well and Prosper! From a Backyard Cremator in Fargo ND, Dan
              My "excuse" is that I have a newborn so I'm up at all sorts of hours!

Comment

Announcement

Collapse
              No announcement yet.
              Working...
              X
              false
              ["pitmaster-my-membership","login","join-pitmaster","lostpw","reset-password","special-offers","help","nojs","meat-ups","gifts","authaau-alpha","ebooklogin-start","alpha","start"]
              false
              false
              {"count":0,"link":"/forum/announcements/","debug":""}
              Yes
              ["\/forum\/free-deep-dive-guide-ebook-downloads","\/forum\/free-deep-dive-guide-ebook-downloads\/1157845-paid-members-download-your-6-deep-dive-guide-ebooks-for-free-here","\/forum\/the-pitcast","\/forum\/national-barbecue-news-magazine","\/forum\/national-barbecue-news-magazine\/national-barbecue-news-magazine-aa","\/forum\/national-barbecue-news-magazine\/national-barbecue-news-magazine-aa\/bbq-news-magazine-2019-issues","\/forum\/national-barbecue-news-magazine\/national-barbecue-news-magazine-aa\/bbq-news-magazine-2020-issues","\/forum\/national-barbecue-news-magazine\/national-barbecue-news-magazine-aa\/bbq-news-magazine-2021-issues","\/forum\/national-barbecue-news-magazine\/national-barbecue-news-magazine-aa\/bbq-news-magazine-2022-issues","\/forum\/national-barbecue-news-magazine\/national-barbecue-news-magazine-aa\/current-2023-issues","\/forum\/national-barbecue-news-magazine\/national-barbecue-news-magazine-aa\/current-2024-issues","\/forum\/free-deep-dive-guide-ebook-downloads\/1165909-trial-members-download-your-free-deep-dive-guide-ebook-here"]
              /forum/free-deep-dive-guide-ebook-downloads/1165909-trial-members-download-your-free-deep-dive-guide-ebook-here