Welcome!

This is a membership forum. Guests can view 5 pages for free. To participate, please join.

[ Pitmaster Club Information | Join Now | Login | Contact Us ]

Only 4 free page views remaining.

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

8.4.2016 Forum Software Upgrade

Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Atalanta
    commented on 's reply
    I just did a minor edit as well. Seemed to do the trick.

• fuzzydaddy
    replied
    Mbmorgan already posted this error, but thought I'd let everyone know someone else is seeing it.

Click image for larger version

Name:	Screen Shot 2016-08-06 at 3.34.04 PM.png
Views:	158
Size:	120.6 KB
ID:	205057

Leave a comment:

• Huskee
    replied
    Mine is non apple though, and not a sideways pic thing.

Leave a comment:

• David Parrish
    commented on 's reply
    Yep any edit will do!

• David Parrish
    commented on 's reply
    Uh, about the bufallo... you know what nevermind... good luck in your hunt!

• MBMorgan
    replied
    Originally posted by Huskee View Post
    Testing image upload, my youngest enjoying some superman ice cream. (Appears to work if I use a cropped picture)
    Rather than always cropping, I've been using the iOS photo editor mainly to change brightness slightly. After saving, I go back into the editor and change brightness back to what it was originally ... then save again (all this only takes a few seconds). When finished, the pic is exactly as it was originally except that orientation info is properly registered.
    Last edited by MBMorgan; August 6, 2016, 10:45 AM.

Leave a comment:

• 7x57mm
    commented on 's reply
    Much obliged! Now I need to go find a buffalo

• DWCowles
    commented on 's reply
    fzxdoc it's still there, it's the 4 bars now instead of the chain link.

• Jerod Broussard
    commented on 's reply
    Yeah, I realized last night I was getting that mixed up.

• David Parrish
    replied
    Originally posted by fzxdoc View Post
    David Parrish What happened to the link function in the comment section?

And P.S. I used to use the Insert Photo icon all the time for photos. Worked great. Loved it. Sad to see it disabled.

Kathryn
    Link function? I'm not sure I know what that is. If you meant like, we've never been able to like comments.

As far as the camera icon (insert photo icon), it just doesn't work as well as the "upload attachments" icon. Give that icon a chance and I think you'll agree it's a MUCH better way to post photos.

Leave a comment:

• David Parrish
    commented on 's reply
    That's a slice of tomato, a slice of buffalo mozzarella, and a basil leave. Drizzled with olive oil then salted and peppered. Very tasty!

• David Parrish
    commented on 's reply
    pixels and megabytes are different.

• Meathead
    replied
    Note to all: These systems are getting better on mobile devices, but keep in mind, the browsers on smartphones are still in their infancy and not as fast or capable as on desktop. Also, the small screen is a compromise. This site and almost all others are going to be much more satisfying on a laptop or desktop machine.

Leave a comment:

• fzxdoc
    replied
    David Parrish What happened to the link function in the comment section?

And P.S. I used to use the Insert Photo icon all the time for photos. Worked great. Loved it. Sad to see it disabled.

Kathryn

Leave a comment:

• fuzzydaddy
    commented on 's reply
    After this I have to cook steaks sooner than planned. Oh my they look guuuud!

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.
Working...
X
false
["pitmaster-my-membership","login","join-pitmaster","lostpw","reset-password","special-offers","help","nojs","meat-ups","gifts","authaau-alpha","ebooklogin-start","alpha","start"]
false
false
{"count":0,"link":"/forum/announcements/","debug":""}
Yes
["\/forum\/free-deep-dive-guide-ebook-downloads","\/forum\/free-deep-dive-guide-ebook-downloads\/1157845-paid-members-download-your-6-deep-dive-guide-ebooks-for-free-here","\/forum\/the-pitcast","\/forum\/national-barbecue-news-magazine","\/forum\/national-barbecue-news-magazine\/national-barbecue-news-magazine-aa","\/forum\/national-barbecue-news-magazine\/national-barbecue-news-magazine-aa\/bbq-news-magazine-2019-issues","\/forum\/national-barbecue-news-magazine\/national-barbecue-news-magazine-aa\/bbq-news-magazine-2020-issues","\/forum\/national-barbecue-news-magazine\/national-barbecue-news-magazine-aa\/bbq-news-magazine-2021-issues","\/forum\/national-barbecue-news-magazine\/national-barbecue-news-magazine-aa\/bbq-news-magazine-2022-issues","\/forum\/national-barbecue-news-magazine\/national-barbecue-news-magazine-aa\/current-2023-issues","\/forum\/national-barbecue-news-magazine\/national-barbecue-news-magazine-aa\/current-2024-issues","\/forum\/free-deep-dive-guide-ebook-downloads\/1165909-trial-members-download-your-free-deep-dive-guide-ebook-here"]
/forum/free-deep-dive-guide-ebook-downloads/1165909-trial-members-download-your-free-deep-dive-guide-ebook-here