Welcome!

This is a membership forum. Guests can view 5 pages for free. To participate, please join.

[ Pitmaster Club Information | Join Now | Login | Contact Us ]

Only 4 free page views remaining.

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Password reset troubleshooting help needed

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Password reset troubleshooting help needed

We've had a few complaints regarding the lost password reset process. We've tried to recreate the issue but the process works fine for us. It's really hard to fix a problem if you can't recreate it.

Here's the ask. If you don't mind doing a little testing for us we'd like you to sign out of the forum, then click the login button, then instead of logging back in we'd like you to click the forgot password link and go through the process of getting your password reset. If you encounter any issues email me at [email protected] and I will get you back into The Pit.
    Make sure to take a screenshot of the issue, then when you get back into The Pit we'd like you to post the screenshot here as well as all the details you can think of to describe the issue.

If you can help out please reply below so I know you're working the issue. I'll keep a lookout and help you as needed if you have a problem getting back in (and don't worry you WILL get back in)

Done, no issues. I also did this yesterday a.m. without issues. (it think the site was just down yesterday. I tried a reset just to be sure)

Comment

I'll give it a go right now.
      ===================
      Had no problems. I got the 1st e-mail with reset instructions within a minute. Clicked on the link and it brought me into The Pit and reset my password. Then I requested the new password and I received that e-mail within a minute. Logged out and back in with it and changed my password. All worked fine.

Last edited by The Burn; September 14, 2014, 09:51 AM.

Comment

Thanks guys. Jon you're correct the site was down for a bit due to demand on the server.

Comment

We still need a few more folks to test this. Any volunteers?

Comment

Announcement

Collapse
          No announcement yet.
          Working...
          X
          false
          ["pitmaster-my-membership","login","join-pitmaster","lostpw","reset-password","special-offers","help","nojs","meat-ups","gifts","authaau-alpha","ebooklogin-start","alpha","start"]
          false
          false
          {"count":0,"link":"/forum/announcements/","debug":""}
          Yes
          ["\/forum\/free-deep-dive-guide-ebook-downloads","\/forum\/free-deep-dive-guide-ebook-downloads\/1157845-paid-members-download-your-6-deep-dive-guide-ebooks-for-free-here","\/forum\/the-pitcast","\/forum\/national-barbecue-news-magazine","\/forum\/national-barbecue-news-magazine\/national-barbecue-news-magazine-aa","\/forum\/national-barbecue-news-magazine\/national-barbecue-news-magazine-aa\/bbq-news-magazine-2019-issues","\/forum\/national-barbecue-news-magazine\/national-barbecue-news-magazine-aa\/bbq-news-magazine-2020-issues","\/forum\/national-barbecue-news-magazine\/national-barbecue-news-magazine-aa\/bbq-news-magazine-2021-issues","\/forum\/national-barbecue-news-magazine\/national-barbecue-news-magazine-aa\/bbq-news-magazine-2022-issues","\/forum\/national-barbecue-news-magazine\/national-barbecue-news-magazine-aa\/current-2023-issues","\/forum\/national-barbecue-news-magazine\/national-barbecue-news-magazine-aa\/current-2024-issues","\/forum\/free-deep-dive-guide-ebook-downloads\/1165909-trial-members-download-your-free-deep-dive-guide-ebook-here"]
          /forum/free-deep-dive-guide-ebook-downloads/1165909-trial-members-download-your-free-deep-dive-guide-ebook-here