Welcome!

This is a membership forum. Guests can view 5 pages for free. To participate, please join.

[ Pitmaster Club Information | Join Now | Login | Contact Us ]

Only 4 free page views remaining.

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Problems Deleting Pics Posted in Error or Wrong Order!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Problems Deleting Pics Posted in Error or Wrong Order!

I spent about 1 1/2 Hrs Today trying to Delete some Pics from Today' Post. Show Us What You are You Cooking, started by the Pit Boss! It truly PMO when I can't Correct an Error when I catch It? Thanks in Advance for Any Help! I am Not the Sharpest Knife in the Drawer with this IPad!
    Eat Well and Prosper! From Fargo ND, Dan
    Last edited by Danjohnston949; May 9, 2016, 10:34 AM.

Danjohnston949 iPads are tricky with vBulletin. What pics would you like us to delete? Either Jerod Broussard, myself or David Parrish can do it for you.

By the way, I moved this to the Suggestion Box channel. If you need help or have suggestions, best to post those things there so they'll be seen quicker by folks who can help

Comment

• Darchie03
      Darchie03 commented
      Editing a comment
      My last set of photos posted in the wrong order also I use a Mac computer not Ipad

• Danjohnston949
      Danjohnston949 commented
      Editing a comment
      Darchie03, Huskee, It is Known the World Over that I am a Patient Man(Sic), but occasionally this
      APPLE CRAPPLE COULD TRY THE PATIENCE OF JOB! From Fargo ND, Dan

• Darchie03
      Darchie03 commented
      Editing a comment
      I feel the same about PC especially the last 3 windows versions they drive me to drink. & I use to custom build PCs. not any more.

Huskee, Thanks Buddy, I think it was my IPad acting up again? Yesterday there didn't seem to be a Problem?
    Eat Well and Prosper! From Fargo ND, Dan

Comment

Darchie03, try making a tiny edit to your pic, whether a tiny crop or color adjustment or whatever and re-save it. Then it adds orientation info to the pic and will post properly. Otherwise, as Pit Boss has discovered, there's no orientation info attached to a iOS pic and vBulletin will display it however it thinks it fits.

Comment

• Darchie03
        Darchie03 commented
        Editing a comment
        Thanks, The last pics I uploaded today I did 1 at a time & it worked fine.

• Darchie03
        Darchie03 commented
        Editing a comment
        I had done that to all of the pics that posted in wrong order & they weren't ios pics as far as I can tell

Announcement

Collapse
    No announcement yet.
    Working...
    X
    false
    ["pitmaster-my-membership","login","join-pitmaster","lostpw","reset-password","special-offers","help","nojs","meat-ups","gifts","authaau-alpha","ebooklogin-start","alpha","start"]
    false
    false
    {"count":0,"link":"/forum/announcements/","debug":""}
    Yes
    ["\/forum\/free-deep-dive-guide-ebook-downloads","\/forum\/free-deep-dive-guide-ebook-downloads\/1157845-paid-members-download-your-6-deep-dive-guide-ebooks-for-free-here","\/forum\/the-pitcast","\/forum\/national-barbecue-news-magazine","\/forum\/national-barbecue-news-magazine\/national-barbecue-news-magazine-aa","\/forum\/national-barbecue-news-magazine\/national-barbecue-news-magazine-aa\/bbq-news-magazine-2019-issues","\/forum\/national-barbecue-news-magazine\/national-barbecue-news-magazine-aa\/bbq-news-magazine-2020-issues","\/forum\/national-barbecue-news-magazine\/national-barbecue-news-magazine-aa\/bbq-news-magazine-2021-issues","\/forum\/national-barbecue-news-magazine\/national-barbecue-news-magazine-aa\/bbq-news-magazine-2022-issues","\/forum\/national-barbecue-news-magazine\/national-barbecue-news-magazine-aa\/current-2023-issues","\/forum\/national-barbecue-news-magazine\/national-barbecue-news-magazine-aa\/current-2024-issues","\/forum\/free-deep-dive-guide-ebook-downloads\/1165909-trial-members-download-your-free-deep-dive-guide-ebook-here"]
    /forum/free-deep-dive-guide-ebook-downloads/1165909-trial-members-download-your-free-deep-dive-guide-ebook-here