Welcome!

This is a membership forum. Guests can view 5 pages for free. To participate, please join.

[ Pitmaster Club Information | Join Now | Login | Contact Us ]

Only 4 free page views remaining.

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Inviting a Friend...

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Inviting a Friend...

Since becoming part of the Amazing Ribs community, I have been spreading the word to friends, co-workers and BBQ enthusiast.

I have brought to work and shared Last Meal Ribs, Brisket, Pulled Pork, etc... all following AR recipes. All with very good comments and, "WOW!!! where did you learn to cook like that?". As well as, weekend cooks when you make a reverse sear and all the guys laugh until they see the results. All the time knowing it is what I learned on the AR site.

Well when I tell them about Amazing Ribs, I usually have to write down the site address or copy/paste the site location in an e-mail.

It would be nice to have a...refer a friend area...where we can forward a more professional invite to Amazingribs.com to share the wealth of knowledge and potentially luring them into the Pit. The e-mail they receive automatically through AR could have info on some main topic, maybe a recipe and an invite into the Pit. Just enough of a teaser to make them curious.

That is really a great idea Mal. I would like to see that feature also.

Comment

Agreed, great idea! I'll send this this to Pit Boss (he'll probably read it before my email anyway) and to Meathead. We'll mull this one over.

Are you saying you don't want to "Give The Pitmaster Club as a Gift" to all of these people?

Comment

• Mal Passado
        Mal Passado commented
        Editing a comment
        I would love to give everyone the Pitmaster Club as a gift. But then I wouldn't have a budget for the meat, new smoker, thermometer(s), charcoal, side dishes, BEER, and the list goes on... Plus, I live in Michigan and you know how we are!!! make them work for it!!!!
        Last edited by Mal Passado; September 10, 2014, 06:55 AM.

• Papa Bob
        Papa Bob commented
        Editing a comment
        I would think that all his friends would pay for his membership for the good advice they got. just sayin.

I agree it's a great idea. I've already forwarded it to Meathead. I'll let y'all know what I hear back.

Comment

Announcement

Collapse
      No announcement yet.
      Working...
      X
      false
      ["pitmaster-my-membership","login","join-pitmaster","lostpw","reset-password","special-offers","help","nojs","meat-ups","gifts","authaau-alpha","ebooklogin-start","alpha","start"]
      false
      false
      {"count":0,"link":"/forum/announcements/","debug":""}
      Yes
      ["\/forum\/free-deep-dive-guide-ebook-downloads","\/forum\/free-deep-dive-guide-ebook-downloads\/1157845-paid-members-download-your-6-deep-dive-guide-ebooks-for-free-here","\/forum\/the-pitcast","\/forum\/national-barbecue-news-magazine","\/forum\/national-barbecue-news-magazine\/national-barbecue-news-magazine-aa","\/forum\/national-barbecue-news-magazine\/national-barbecue-news-magazine-aa\/bbq-news-magazine-2019-issues","\/forum\/national-barbecue-news-magazine\/national-barbecue-news-magazine-aa\/bbq-news-magazine-2020-issues","\/forum\/national-barbecue-news-magazine\/national-barbecue-news-magazine-aa\/bbq-news-magazine-2021-issues","\/forum\/national-barbecue-news-magazine\/national-barbecue-news-magazine-aa\/bbq-news-magazine-2022-issues","\/forum\/national-barbecue-news-magazine\/national-barbecue-news-magazine-aa\/current-2023-issues","\/forum\/national-barbecue-news-magazine\/national-barbecue-news-magazine-aa\/current-2024-issues","\/forum\/free-deep-dive-guide-ebook-downloads\/1165909-trial-members-download-your-free-deep-dive-guide-ebook-here"]
      /forum/free-deep-dive-guide-ebook-downloads/1165909-trial-members-download-your-free-deep-dive-guide-ebook-here