Welcome!

This is a membership forum. Guests can view 5 pages for free. To participate, please join.

[ Pitmaster Club Information | Join Now | Login | Contact Us ]

Only 4 free page views remaining.

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Trouble viewing Harry Soo seminar

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Trouble viewing Harry Soo seminar

Hi All from the uk, I was wondering if you can help ,I am unable to view the Harry Soo seminar despite clinking on the link ,nothing opens.The video box just disappears when I click on it ! I have an I Pad 4 ,is this an iOS problem ? Any suggestions would be gratefully received as I am a new member and loving the site. Thanks all

Welcome Grill monkey, and thanks for the support. Sorry you're having trouble. It seems iPads have their own mind sometimes when in The Pit, there seems to be a few glitches with things when using iPads. I will forward this to Pit Boss to see if he can help you.

EDIT: This issue with iPads has been forwarded to IT. We hope for a quick resolution. Until then our apologies.

Are you able to view it on a PC or other device?
    Last edited by Huskee; September 6, 2014, 12:52 PM.

Comment

I was able to view twice today. Through the forum post and thread, and through the link. Went both ways just to make sure the link was not messing something up. I am on a laptop.

Comment

Thanks for quick replies guys! I have tried an android tablet still no joy. I had no trouble watching Dr Blonders seminar on my Ipad last month,not sure if the problem is my end.I will try and dig my old laptop out.No worries ,appreciate your time.Thanks again

Comment

GM we are using a different service to host the video this time around. I don't want to speculate on whether this is the reason tablet users are having problems with playback though. What I will say is thank you for pointing this out. Our tech guys are looking into it and we'll post an update as soon as we have it.

Comment

Hi again, Just tried again to view Harry Soo's seminar only for the following screen to appear! I would really appreciate your assistance with removing this as I am unable to open anything in safari browser as it's blocking everything. I hope you are able to view the photos of the screen shots,not sure if I have done it right. Many thanks

Comment

Hello guys,after some button pressing in settings I have removed it.Is this a genuine attachment to stop non members or someone trying a scam? I've got some nice ribs and a brisket and wanted to try Harry Soo's tips,so I will look out for a fix.Sorry to be a pain! Seems iPads are a causing trouble for you. Thanks again

Comment

GM I have not seen that before. You got a virus somewhere. I'm glad you were able to get rid of it. Is the video working for you now?

Comment

YIPPEE!!! I watched Harry Soo's seminar at last this morning,awesome job guys.great job meathead for the filling in and interview in general.what a great guy Harry is,loads to try in my future cooks and even great advice for life in general,did'nt see that one coming!keep em coming please. Thanks again GM

Comment

• Jerod Broussard
                    Jerod Broussard commented
                    Editing a comment
                    Good to hear. It is a great one.

Announcement

Collapse
                No announcement yet.
                Working...
                X
                false
                ["pitmaster-my-membership","login","join-pitmaster","lostpw","reset-password","special-offers","help","nojs","meat-ups","gifts","authaau-alpha","ebooklogin-start","alpha","start"]
                false
                false
                {"count":0,"link":"/forum/announcements/","debug":""}
                Yes
                ["\/forum\/free-deep-dive-guide-ebook-downloads","\/forum\/free-deep-dive-guide-ebook-downloads\/1157845-paid-members-download-your-6-deep-dive-guide-ebooks-for-free-here","\/forum\/the-pitcast","\/forum\/national-barbecue-news-magazine","\/forum\/national-barbecue-news-magazine\/national-barbecue-news-magazine-aa","\/forum\/national-barbecue-news-magazine\/national-barbecue-news-magazine-aa\/bbq-news-magazine-2019-issues","\/forum\/national-barbecue-news-magazine\/national-barbecue-news-magazine-aa\/bbq-news-magazine-2020-issues","\/forum\/national-barbecue-news-magazine\/national-barbecue-news-magazine-aa\/bbq-news-magazine-2021-issues","\/forum\/national-barbecue-news-magazine\/national-barbecue-news-magazine-aa\/bbq-news-magazine-2022-issues","\/forum\/national-barbecue-news-magazine\/national-barbecue-news-magazine-aa\/current-2023-issues","\/forum\/national-barbecue-news-magazine\/national-barbecue-news-magazine-aa\/current-2024-issues","\/forum\/free-deep-dive-guide-ebook-downloads\/1165909-trial-members-download-your-free-deep-dive-guide-ebook-here"]
                /forum/free-deep-dive-guide-ebook-downloads/1165909-trial-members-download-your-free-deep-dive-guide-ebook-here