Welcome!

This is a membership forum. Guests can view 5 pages for free. To participate, please join.

[ Pitmaster Club Information | Join Now | Login | Contact Us ]

Only 4 free page views remaining.

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Improvements to The Pit

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Meathead
    commented on 's reply
    We looked into this and in order for it to work we need to make The Pit public. For obvious reasons, we can't do that.

• Nate
    commented on 's reply
    Guest , was just thinking if there is a way for YT its easier to watch on mobile devices & AR could create different playlists like your kingsford series, reviews, interviews, how tos, etc... a lot of neat things you could do. If not on YT then maybe something more user friendly/formalized here.

• Meathead
    commented on 's reply
    I like this!

• Meathead
    commented on 's reply
    Yeah, I don't think there is a fix for this unless we prevent members from putting spaces in their user names.

• Meathead
    commented on 's reply
    Hmmmm. The problem with making member only videos visible on YT is then they are open to the public. Let me look into this. There may be a way to di it with passwords.

• Meathead
    commented on 's reply
    Can you elaborate? I'm not following you.

• Meathead
    commented on 's reply
    This MAY be doable...

• Meathead
    commented on 's reply
    Yeah, we have talked about this but privacy concerns have kept us from doing it.

• Meathead
    commented on 's reply
    You can do both! See the post below.

• Jon Solberg
    commented on 's reply

• David Parrish
    commented on 's reply
    Yep after pondering this a bit more I realized it's just my home laptop where chrome gives me mentions grief. Must be a plug-in, extension, or something else I've got installed.

• RichBrew
    commented on 's reply
    Added an image. It's the little blue circle to the left of 'slow'. It wouldn't hurt to make it easier to find too!

• BruceB
    commented on 's reply
    Where is this?

• mgaretz
    replied
    Originally posted by Pit Boss View Post

My experience with the @mentions is that it's browser dependent. It works great for me when I use Firefox. It doesn't work at all when I use Chrome. Perhaps it's a plug-in or extension I've installed in one browser but not the other, I'm not sure. The moral though is that it works as long as the browser/plug-in/extension doesn't interfere with it.
    Works fine for me in Chrome

Leave a comment:

• mgaretz
    replied
    The page number buttons would be nice to have at the top in addition to the bottom.

Increase the character limit on comments. Allow emoticons in comments.

Leave a comment:

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.
Working...
X
false
["pitmaster-my-membership","login","join-pitmaster","lostpw","reset-password","special-offers","help","nojs","meat-ups","gifts","authaau-alpha","ebooklogin-start","alpha","start"]
false
false
{"count":0,"link":"/forum/announcements/","debug":""}
Yes
["\/forum\/free-deep-dive-guide-ebook-downloads","\/forum\/free-deep-dive-guide-ebook-downloads\/1157845-paid-members-download-your-6-deep-dive-guide-ebooks-for-free-here","\/forum\/the-pitcast","\/forum\/national-barbecue-news-magazine","\/forum\/national-barbecue-news-magazine\/national-barbecue-news-magazine-aa","\/forum\/national-barbecue-news-magazine\/national-barbecue-news-magazine-aa\/bbq-news-magazine-2019-issues","\/forum\/national-barbecue-news-magazine\/national-barbecue-news-magazine-aa\/bbq-news-magazine-2020-issues","\/forum\/national-barbecue-news-magazine\/national-barbecue-news-magazine-aa\/bbq-news-magazine-2021-issues","\/forum\/national-barbecue-news-magazine\/national-barbecue-news-magazine-aa\/bbq-news-magazine-2022-issues","\/forum\/national-barbecue-news-magazine\/national-barbecue-news-magazine-aa\/current-2023-issues","\/forum\/national-barbecue-news-magazine\/national-barbecue-news-magazine-aa\/current-2024-issues","\/forum\/free-deep-dive-guide-ebook-downloads\/1165909-trial-members-download-your-free-deep-dive-guide-ebook-here"]
/forum/free-deep-dive-guide-ebook-downloads/1165909-trial-members-download-your-free-deep-dive-guide-ebook-here