Welcome!

This is a membership forum. Guests can view 5 pages for free. To participate, please join.

[ Pitmaster Club Information | Join Now | Login | Contact Us ]

Only 4 free page views remaining.

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Guest Membership

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Guest Membership

My apologies if this has been suggested before.

I have become a lover of my PBC and actually convinced two of my friends to buy one as well (and they are telling two of their friends and . . . . you know where that's going). Anyway, I'm trying to convey some of the PBC wisdom and expertise from the club to them but without them actually joining they will never really know the benefit of the group of grilling masters on this site.

My suggestion is to offer a one time, free day pass for potential members to browse around the Pit Masters Club and if they like it they too can join. I can't fathom someone seeing the wealth of knowledge and deciding not to sign up. Matter of fact, that's what held me back for so long. I had no idea of just how good the tips/techniques/discussions were until I finally pulled the trigger and joined.

Not a bad idea. I'll pass it up the chain.

Comment

Actually, they can have 90 days free! There is a 90 day moneyback guarantee. Always has been. Just join the club, and if they don't want to stay, ask for a refund within 90 days. No questions asked, money back. Send them here http://amazingribs.com/pitmaster_club/index.html

Comment

Once they are in, they will never want to leave, this group is just the best on the planet!

Comment

Once here, who would leave? 90% of the fun is being with people who share the same passion. And, hanging out with people who have superior knowledge and skills only makes you better. It is a one way migration of gustatory excellence, and that way is UP.

Comment

Announcement

Collapse
          No announcement yet.
          Working...
          X
          false
          ["pitmaster-my-membership","login","join-pitmaster","lostpw","reset-password","special-offers","help","nojs","meat-ups","gifts","authaau-alpha","ebooklogin-start","alpha","start"]
          false
          false
          {"count":0,"link":"/forum/announcements/","debug":""}
          Yes
          ["\/forum\/free-deep-dive-guide-ebook-downloads","\/forum\/free-deep-dive-guide-ebook-downloads\/1157845-paid-members-download-your-6-deep-dive-guide-ebooks-for-free-here","\/forum\/the-pitcast","\/forum\/national-barbecue-news-magazine","\/forum\/national-barbecue-news-magazine\/national-barbecue-news-magazine-aa","\/forum\/national-barbecue-news-magazine\/national-barbecue-news-magazine-aa\/bbq-news-magazine-2019-issues","\/forum\/national-barbecue-news-magazine\/national-barbecue-news-magazine-aa\/bbq-news-magazine-2020-issues","\/forum\/national-barbecue-news-magazine\/national-barbecue-news-magazine-aa\/bbq-news-magazine-2021-issues","\/forum\/national-barbecue-news-magazine\/national-barbecue-news-magazine-aa\/bbq-news-magazine-2022-issues","\/forum\/national-barbecue-news-magazine\/national-barbecue-news-magazine-aa\/current-2023-issues","\/forum\/national-barbecue-news-magazine\/national-barbecue-news-magazine-aa\/current-2024-issues","\/forum\/free-deep-dive-guide-ebook-downloads\/1165909-trial-members-download-your-free-deep-dive-guide-ebook-here"]
          /forum/free-deep-dive-guide-ebook-downloads/1165909-trial-members-download-your-free-deep-dive-guide-ebook-here