Welcome!

This is a membership forum. Guests can view 5 pages for free. To participate, please join.

[ Pitmaster Club Information | Join Now | Login | Contact Us ]

Only 4 free page views remaining.

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Advertising on this site

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Advertising on this site

I had thought ads were elimnated for members. Is this a glitch or normal? Click image for larger version

Name:	IMG_3080.jpg
Views:	230
Size:	182.2 KB
ID:	1364757

There should be no third party ads if you're logged in and if you have cookies enabled. We discuss this in the Help channel, in particular the 5th article therein titled Ads Are Not Being Blocked. https://pitmaster.amazingribs.com/fo...-being-blocked

Please try the steps outlined and let us know if it helps or if you need further assistance. Thanks Phil!

Comment

Originally posted by BBQPhil View Post
      I had thought ads were elimnated for members. Is this a glitch or normal?
      It is not a glitch. I will contact you via the Message Center.

Comment

Thanks for the help. Just needed to enter a new credit card to replace my expired one.Don't think I ever received a notification that my payment did not go through because of the expired card. All good now.

Comment

Whew! That was a close one there Phil. Thought we lost ya for a moment. 👍

Comment

Announcement

Collapse
        No announcement yet.
        Working...
        X
        false
        ["pitmaster-my-membership","login","join-pitmaster","lostpw","reset-password","special-offers","help","nojs","meat-ups","gifts","authaau-alpha","ebooklogin-start","alpha","start"]
        false
        false
        {"count":0,"link":"/forum/announcements/","debug":""}
        Yes
        ["\/forum\/free-deep-dive-guide-ebook-downloads","\/forum\/free-deep-dive-guide-ebook-downloads\/1157845-paid-members-download-your-6-deep-dive-guide-ebooks-for-free-here","\/forum\/the-pitcast","\/forum\/national-barbecue-news-magazine","\/forum\/national-barbecue-news-magazine\/national-barbecue-news-magazine-aa","\/forum\/national-barbecue-news-magazine\/national-barbecue-news-magazine-aa\/bbq-news-magazine-2019-issues","\/forum\/national-barbecue-news-magazine\/national-barbecue-news-magazine-aa\/bbq-news-magazine-2020-issues","\/forum\/national-barbecue-news-magazine\/national-barbecue-news-magazine-aa\/bbq-news-magazine-2021-issues","\/forum\/national-barbecue-news-magazine\/national-barbecue-news-magazine-aa\/bbq-news-magazine-2022-issues","\/forum\/national-barbecue-news-magazine\/national-barbecue-news-magazine-aa\/current-2023-issues","\/forum\/national-barbecue-news-magazine\/national-barbecue-news-magazine-aa\/current-2024-issues","\/forum\/free-deep-dive-guide-ebook-downloads\/1165909-trial-members-download-your-free-deep-dive-guide-ebook-here"]
        /forum/free-deep-dive-guide-ebook-downloads/1165909-trial-members-download-your-free-deep-dive-guide-ebook-here