Welcome!

This is a membership forum. Guests can view 5 pages for free. To participate, please join.

[ Pitmaster Club Information | Join Now | Login | Contact Us ]

Only 4 free page views remaining.

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Strange Amazing Rib site phenomenon! Report it to the Pit Boss Here!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Strange Amazing Rib site phenomenon! Report it to the Pit Boss Here!

Strange screens I am getting as I scrolled through AR Today's Post and Tried to like various Posts and Pics? The Pit Boss requested I run it up the Flag Pole Here For Your Comments! The second screen shot shows error messages that appear after I close a site I have visited, I doesn't seem to affect my ability to reopen the site? Please let the Boss know if you are seeing these conditions? Thanks, Dan

I got the error message in the first pic two or three times last night.

Comment

• Danjohnston949
      Danjohnston949 commented
      Editing a comment
      Thanks DW did it keep you from liking the Post or Pic? It stops me? Dan

• DWCowles
      DWCowles commented
      Editing a comment
      I don't know bc I wasn't trying to like anything

If anyone else is experiencing these issues let us know. Also, please include device/OS/browser info. That info is important for troubleshooting. Thanks!

Comment

• Danjohnston949
      Danjohnston949 commented
      Editing a comment
      Sorry Boss I know better! I am using an iPad Mini, 64 Gb, Wifi @ Cellular, on Verizon 4 GLTE, and the IOS 9.2 is up to date? Hope this helps! Dan

I get both of those issues/signs. I'm using an iPad Air, iso is 9.2 recently updated.

Comment

Could you try clearing the browser cache? Here's the instruction on how to do so on Safari on iPad/iPhone.

Looking to clear the Safari cache on your iPhone or iPad? You just need to follow these three simple steps...

Comment

• Breadhead
        Breadhead commented
        Editing a comment
        I did exactly what you suggested Glenn Vergara ...

I no longer see the error sign by the thread I had just visited.

Thanks.👍

Glenn Vergara, I think you Solved my Problem! Thanks, Dan

Comment

I was on the PC when I got the error message. Using Windows 10 and Google Chrome.

Comment

Thanks for confirming the fix works after clearing browser cache. This confirmed my suspicion that you had an old version of the Javascript files on the browser cache. Clearing the cache enables the browser to get the latest version.

For those still having issues, here's the instructions on how to clear the browser cache for different browsers:

Refreshyourcache.com will provide you with tutorials how to refresh (clear) the cache from your browser.

Comment

Glenn Vergara, I had my Son Clear the Cache Memory per your suggestion and seems to have taken care of the Problem with Liking. However this AM I was still getting the error message as I opened and closed Posts? Thanks, Dan

Comment

Announcement

Collapse
            No announcement yet.
            Working...
            X
            false
            ["pitmaster-my-membership","login","join-pitmaster","lostpw","reset-password","special-offers","help","nojs","meat-ups","gifts","authaau-alpha","ebooklogin-start","alpha","start"]
            false
            false
            {"count":0,"link":"/forum/announcements/","debug":""}
            Yes
            ["\/forum\/free-deep-dive-guide-ebook-downloads","\/forum\/free-deep-dive-guide-ebook-downloads\/1157845-paid-members-download-your-6-deep-dive-guide-ebooks-for-free-here","\/forum\/the-pitcast","\/forum\/national-barbecue-news-magazine","\/forum\/national-barbecue-news-magazine\/national-barbecue-news-magazine-aa","\/forum\/national-barbecue-news-magazine\/national-barbecue-news-magazine-aa\/bbq-news-magazine-2019-issues","\/forum\/national-barbecue-news-magazine\/national-barbecue-news-magazine-aa\/bbq-news-magazine-2020-issues","\/forum\/national-barbecue-news-magazine\/national-barbecue-news-magazine-aa\/bbq-news-magazine-2021-issues","\/forum\/national-barbecue-news-magazine\/national-barbecue-news-magazine-aa\/bbq-news-magazine-2022-issues","\/forum\/national-barbecue-news-magazine\/national-barbecue-news-magazine-aa\/current-2023-issues","\/forum\/national-barbecue-news-magazine\/national-barbecue-news-magazine-aa\/current-2024-issues","\/forum\/free-deep-dive-guide-ebook-downloads\/1165909-trial-members-download-your-free-deep-dive-guide-ebook-here"]
            /forum/free-deep-dive-guide-ebook-downloads/1165909-trial-members-download-your-free-deep-dive-guide-ebook-here