Welcome!

This is a membership forum. Guests can view 5 pages for free. To participate, please join.

[ Pitmaster Club Information | Join Now | Login | Contact Us ]

Only 4 free page views remaining.

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Pictures Not Showing On iPhone and iPad

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Pictures Not Showing On iPhone and iPad

Ray, I have an iPhone 8+, iPad Air 3rd Gen and an iPad Pro. all running the latest version iOS 15.6.1. I made a post yesterday and ALL my pics show up on the iPad Pro. On my iPhone and the iPad Air, 7 of my 8 photos don’t show up. Here’s a screenshot of what I’m seeing on my phone and iPad Air. Only one of my 8 total pics show up.

Click image for larger version  Name:	9E870930-D065-4BFA-80A3-2E25C8E3E627.jpg Views:	0 Size:	354.7 KB ID:	1290535

Here’s some of what it’s supposed to show….

Click image for larger version  Name:	91488ABC-844E-4572-9814-68B76237C8A6.png Views:	0 Size:	10.75 MB ID:	1290536
    I’m puzzled as to why they all show up like normal on the iPad Pro, but not my other 2 devices. Are my pics showing up for the rest of you guys? Any advice or thoughts Ray? Thanks
    Here’s a link to that post. I started the post on my iPad Pro, if this helps.

https://pitmaster.amazingribs.com/fo...80%A6%E2%80%A6
    Last edited by Panhead John; September 8, 2022, 06:58 AM.

I have only one pic showing up.

Comment

• Panhead John
      Panhead John commented
      Editing a comment
      Damn! 🤬Thanks…..

• RiverJeff
      RiverJeff commented
      Editing a comment
      Just the pic of the guy in the pink suit! Here is what I did I stood back and through that dam thing at the wall about 35 times that cleared my mind then at that time it all came back to me what was wrong and what to fix it!!!!

Only the Rupall photo from your winner’s post showing on my iPadPro with latest version of OS.
    Last edited by Donw; September 8, 2022, 07:16 AM.

Comment

• Panhead John
      Panhead John commented
      Editing a comment
      Thanks Don.

Perhaps you’ve reached the internet’s maximum lifetime bandwidth usage?

Comment

Even though they show on my iPad, here’s what I just now found when I went in to edit the post. It’s only showing the one pic you’re seeing, in the Upload Pix box….. 🤬

I don’t know how to add all the pics again without screwing up the whole post. Any advice?

Click image for larger version  Name:	5C77BACE-287B-4F71-8957-74EEA2387238.png Views:	0 Size:	9.65 MB ID:	1290554
      Last edited by Panhead John; September 8, 2022, 07:22 AM.

Comment

I am only seeing the Terry Crews and RuPaul pics using Microsoft Edge on my PC. If there is a problem, it is more than the Apple products.

Comment

• Panhead John
          Panhead John commented
          Editing a comment
          Yeah, I’ve done this 1,000 times and it’s always worked. It’s something I did wrong. It would have to happen in that post. The pics were vital to be included. I had 3 beautiful shots of treesmackers steak and 3 of Wayne T’s sides. And David Norcross suit pic…..Aaargh!

Panhead John - on my Mac and Windows computers, in Firefox, Safari and Chrome, as well as my iPad, I only see a single photo of a guy in a pink suit strutting. No other pictures in that post. If you posted it from your iPad, maybe it shows there because the iPad has the photos local?

This is not an issue with Apple. I think you did not properly upload and attach the photos somehow, and need to do it again.

Comment

• RiverJeff
          RiverJeff commented
          Editing a comment
          I finally found out what the control key does and that everything had to be entered (enter key) However I am still having problems with verbiage between pictures just the opposite of your problem.

• Panhead John
          Panhead John commented
          Editing a comment
          Thanks Sid, here’s the thing, I did push "insert" and always do. Damn, that post took me almost an hour to do. 😢. The pics were sooo important to the post too…

• Sid P
          Sid P commented
          Editing a comment
          I know you do, PJ. I meant to add that adding and deleting pics within a post, or just attempting to relocate them, never works for me. For this reason I always upload all the pics I’m going to use, and then insert them. Otherwise something funky will happen.

I just redid a new post, the pics are showing now.

Wow, has this been fun! Thanks again to all the participants. I thought that instead of a "2nd place" designation awarded to sides, I think they deserve a "1st Place In Sides" moniker, along with the "1st Place In Meats" designation. Nothing changes except what we are calling it. Many of these side

Comment

• raywjohnson
          raywjohnson commented
          Editing a comment
          Not sure what happened to the images on your original post. I assume Apple Gremlins were at work. I added a link on your original post to the new post. I added "Please see new post with all the images: here.."

• Panhead John
          Panhead John commented
          Editing a comment
          Thanks for doing that Ray! Yeah, I did something wrong probably, not sure.

Announcement

Collapse
      No announcement yet.
      Working...
      X
      false
      ["pitmaster-my-membership","login","join-pitmaster","lostpw","reset-password","special-offers","help","nojs","meat-ups","gifts","authaau-alpha","ebooklogin-start","alpha","start"]
      false
      false
      {"count":0,"link":"/forum/announcements/","debug":""}
      Yes
      ["\/forum\/free-deep-dive-guide-ebook-downloads","\/forum\/free-deep-dive-guide-ebook-downloads\/1157845-paid-members-download-your-6-deep-dive-guide-ebooks-for-free-here","\/forum\/the-pitcast","\/forum\/national-barbecue-news-magazine","\/forum\/national-barbecue-news-magazine\/national-barbecue-news-magazine-aa","\/forum\/national-barbecue-news-magazine\/national-barbecue-news-magazine-aa\/bbq-news-magazine-2019-issues","\/forum\/national-barbecue-news-magazine\/national-barbecue-news-magazine-aa\/bbq-news-magazine-2020-issues","\/forum\/national-barbecue-news-magazine\/national-barbecue-news-magazine-aa\/bbq-news-magazine-2021-issues","\/forum\/national-barbecue-news-magazine\/national-barbecue-news-magazine-aa\/bbq-news-magazine-2022-issues","\/forum\/national-barbecue-news-magazine\/national-barbecue-news-magazine-aa\/current-2023-issues","\/forum\/national-barbecue-news-magazine\/national-barbecue-news-magazine-aa\/current-2024-issues","\/forum\/free-deep-dive-guide-ebook-downloads\/1165909-trial-members-download-your-free-deep-dive-guide-ebook-here"]
      /forum/free-deep-dive-guide-ebook-downloads/1165909-trial-members-download-your-free-deep-dive-guide-ebook-here