Welcome!

This is a membership forum. Guests can view 5 pages for free. To participate, please join.

[ Pitmaster Club Information | Join Now | Login | Contact Us ]

Only 4 free page views remaining.

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Accessing old PM's

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Accessing old PM's

Is it possible to access old private messages? I am unable to find any of them in my Message center and I've never deleted any.

An excellent question.

Comment

I click inbox and I see all of my PMs. Does that work?

Comment

Unless you've deleted them, you should be able to see them. As IFZBC mentions above you will need to click Inbox in the left pane. Then you should see all the pages of your past messages. You can filter them (upper right) oldest fist or newest first.

Comment

I thought we were over that, don't be dredging old memories!

Comment

hoovarmin

Please check your messages now.

This software has a bug that sometimes breaks your message center if a topic, post, or message gets deleted or moved, and the update process (query) fails.

I have an admin function I created to fix this issue.

It should be fixed.

Comment

Ok, thanks raywjohnson that did the trick. Prior to you executing the admin function I could not see the message center at all. All good now.
              Last edited by raywjohnson; August 28, 2022, 06:42 PM.

Comment

Announcement

Collapse
              No announcement yet.
              Working...
              X
              false
              ["pitmaster-my-membership","login","join-pitmaster","lostpw","reset-password","special-offers","help","nojs","meat-ups","gifts","authaau-alpha","ebooklogin-start","alpha","start"]
              false
              false
              {"count":0,"link":"/forum/announcements/","debug":""}
              Yes
              ["\/forum\/free-deep-dive-guide-ebook-downloads","\/forum\/free-deep-dive-guide-ebook-downloads\/1157845-paid-members-download-your-6-deep-dive-guide-ebooks-for-free-here","\/forum\/the-pitcast","\/forum\/national-barbecue-news-magazine","\/forum\/national-barbecue-news-magazine\/national-barbecue-news-magazine-aa","\/forum\/national-barbecue-news-magazine\/national-barbecue-news-magazine-aa\/bbq-news-magazine-2019-issues","\/forum\/national-barbecue-news-magazine\/national-barbecue-news-magazine-aa\/bbq-news-magazine-2020-issues","\/forum\/national-barbecue-news-magazine\/national-barbecue-news-magazine-aa\/bbq-news-magazine-2021-issues","\/forum\/national-barbecue-news-magazine\/national-barbecue-news-magazine-aa\/bbq-news-magazine-2022-issues","\/forum\/national-barbecue-news-magazine\/national-barbecue-news-magazine-aa\/current-2023-issues","\/forum\/national-barbecue-news-magazine\/national-barbecue-news-magazine-aa\/current-2024-issues","\/forum\/free-deep-dive-guide-ebook-downloads\/1165909-trial-members-download-your-free-deep-dive-guide-ebook-here"]
              /forum/free-deep-dive-guide-ebook-downloads/1165909-trial-members-download-your-free-deep-dive-guide-ebook-here