Welcome!

This is a membership forum. Guests can view 5 pages for free. To participate, please join.

[ Pitmaster Club Information | Join Now | Login | Contact Us ]

Only 4 free page views remaining.

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Blocked user showing up

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

How come there are no posts in this thread?
    I figured you guys would be all over this!

Comment

• tbob4
      tbob4 commented
      Editing a comment
      Hahahahahahahahahaha

• hoovarmin
      hoovarmin commented
      Editing a comment
      Did someone hear the wind blow?

Comment

Originally posted by hoovarmin View Post
      I have one blocked user in the Pit, but I keep seeing their posts. How do I fix that?
      This is a known bug in the current version (5.6.7) of vBulletin. I will upgrading soon (5.6.8). I hope that will fix it.

Comment

• Panhead John
        Panhead John commented
        Editing a comment
        I hope he doesn’t fix it too quick, this is a fun thread!

• pkadare
        pkadare commented
        Editing a comment
        raywjohnson any ETA on the update?

• DavidNorcross
        DavidNorcross commented
        Editing a comment
        Yes would love an ETA as well.

If it’s me I can only say that I’m harder to get rid of than ants in your pantry.

Comment

• tbob4
        tbob4 commented
        Editing a comment
        Three bait traps and they are still there - all since last week.

Sorry hoovarmin my name is glitchy for a reason, I’ll crack the next patch too 😈

I’d actually noticed the same thing recently.

Comment

Blocked? From which, the forum entries, threads or from private messages?
      I know how to ignore and be ignored. I have been married that long.

Comment

• texastweeter
        texastweeter commented
        Editing a comment
        True story.

• hoovarmin
        hoovarmin commented
        Editing a comment
        I feel that

• smokenoob
        smokenoob commented
        Editing a comment
        It’s an art!

hoovarmin - in MacOS, you should see a symbol (for the Keyboard Input Menu) in your menu bar. If not, go to System Preferences/Keyboard and check "Show input menu in menu bar". Click on the symbol and it will drop down with a list of language-specific keyboard(s) that you have installed and also a few other things. Click on "Show Emoji and Symbols" and you'll get a popup window with a ton of emoji's and symbols that you can insert wherever your cursor is.

Like this: 🤡 (It's the Panhead John ) ... (or maybe it's this one: 🚽)

Comment

• hoovarmin
        hoovarmin commented
        Editing a comment
        MBMorgan That's awesome. I was once a Mac aficionado (back in the 90's), but now I'm just an old fogey falling behind.👍👍👍
        Last edited by hoovarmin; June 26, 2022, 04:21 PM.

• MBMorgan
        MBMorgan commented
        Editing a comment
        Yeah … I’m developing one of those old white guy falling behinds, too …

Announcement

Collapse
    No announcement yet.
    Working...
    X
    false
    ["pitmaster-my-membership","login","join-pitmaster","lostpw","reset-password","special-offers","help","nojs","meat-ups","gifts","authaau-alpha","ebooklogin-start","alpha","start"]
    false
    false
    {"count":0,"link":"/forum/announcements/","debug":""}
    Yes
    ["\/forum\/free-deep-dive-guide-ebook-downloads","\/forum\/free-deep-dive-guide-ebook-downloads\/1157845-paid-members-download-your-6-deep-dive-guide-ebooks-for-free-here","\/forum\/the-pitcast","\/forum\/national-barbecue-news-magazine","\/forum\/national-barbecue-news-magazine\/national-barbecue-news-magazine-aa","\/forum\/national-barbecue-news-magazine\/national-barbecue-news-magazine-aa\/bbq-news-magazine-2019-issues","\/forum\/national-barbecue-news-magazine\/national-barbecue-news-magazine-aa\/bbq-news-magazine-2020-issues","\/forum\/national-barbecue-news-magazine\/national-barbecue-news-magazine-aa\/bbq-news-magazine-2021-issues","\/forum\/national-barbecue-news-magazine\/national-barbecue-news-magazine-aa\/bbq-news-magazine-2022-issues","\/forum\/national-barbecue-news-magazine\/national-barbecue-news-magazine-aa\/current-2023-issues","\/forum\/national-barbecue-news-magazine\/national-barbecue-news-magazine-aa\/current-2024-issues","\/forum\/free-deep-dive-guide-ebook-downloads\/1165909-trial-members-download-your-free-deep-dive-guide-ebook-here"]
    /forum/free-deep-dive-guide-ebook-downloads/1165909-trial-members-download-your-free-deep-dive-guide-ebook-here