Welcome!

This is a membership forum. Guests can view 5 pages for free. To participate, please join.

[ Pitmaster Club Information | Join Now | Login | Contact Us ]

Only 4 free page views remaining.

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Expired Membership?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Expired Membership?

Just got an email that my Pitmaster membership expired.....August 14th. Interesting. Any suggestions?

Well, you're still a member. It appears one of the renewal emails must've got lost and was just delivered. (Newman!!)

Comment

Originally posted by Huskee View Post
      It appears one of the renewal emails must've got lost and was just delivered. (Newman!!)
      Hahaha!Thanks for the laff...

K.

Comment

Me too. Doubt it was lost and just delivered as my renewal date in July.

Comment

I was issued a membership renewal notice today, but thought it was already paid in August through Paypal. Where do I go on this site to renew?

Comment

In the spirit of constant improvement our folks set up a couple of automated emails yesterday to let members know when their memberships were getting close to expiring or had already expired. Apparently there was a bug that didn't get squashed before a switch got flipped as we've had a few notifications that went out in error. If you got an email that says you haven't paid, and you have paid, you can disregard the email. We're aware of the problem and have at least four or 5 very big feet in bug squashing mode as I type this. At least one of them wears a size 12 shoe so I'm optimistic this will get fixed shortly!

Comment

Announcement

Collapse
            No announcement yet.
            Working...
            X
            false
            ["pitmaster-my-membership","login","join-pitmaster","lostpw","reset-password","special-offers","help","nojs","meat-ups","gifts","authaau-alpha","ebooklogin-start","alpha","start"]
            false
            false
            {"count":0,"link":"/forum/announcements/","debug":""}
            Yes
            ["\/forum\/free-deep-dive-guide-ebook-downloads","\/forum\/free-deep-dive-guide-ebook-downloads\/1157845-paid-members-download-your-6-deep-dive-guide-ebooks-for-free-here","\/forum\/the-pitcast","\/forum\/national-barbecue-news-magazine","\/forum\/national-barbecue-news-magazine\/national-barbecue-news-magazine-aa","\/forum\/national-barbecue-news-magazine\/national-barbecue-news-magazine-aa\/bbq-news-magazine-2019-issues","\/forum\/national-barbecue-news-magazine\/national-barbecue-news-magazine-aa\/bbq-news-magazine-2020-issues","\/forum\/national-barbecue-news-magazine\/national-barbecue-news-magazine-aa\/bbq-news-magazine-2021-issues","\/forum\/national-barbecue-news-magazine\/national-barbecue-news-magazine-aa\/bbq-news-magazine-2022-issues","\/forum\/national-barbecue-news-magazine\/national-barbecue-news-magazine-aa\/current-2023-issues","\/forum\/national-barbecue-news-magazine\/national-barbecue-news-magazine-aa\/current-2024-issues","\/forum\/free-deep-dive-guide-ebook-downloads\/1165909-trial-members-download-your-free-deep-dive-guide-ebook-here"]
            /forum/free-deep-dive-guide-ebook-downloads/1165909-trial-members-download-your-free-deep-dive-guide-ebook-here