Welcome!

This is a membership forum. Guests can view 5 pages for free. To participate, please join.

[ Pitmaster Club Information | Join Now | Login | Contact Us ]

Only 4 free page views remaining.

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Everyone is online?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Everyone is online?

David Parrish I noticed this morning that every members' avatars shows them to be online. I even went to some really old posts, and they all show as being online. Checking the "Whose online" at the bottom of the main page seems to be working, but every where else, there is a green dot by the user's name.

By the way, I still can't update my credit card info.

Originally posted by Yno View Post
    David Parrish I noticed this morning that every members' avatars shows them to be online. I even went to some really old posts, and they all show as being online. Checking the "Whose online" at the bottom of the main page seems to be working, but every where else, there is a green dot by the user's name.

By the way, I still can't update my credit card info.

This is because when folks log into the club so they can get rid of the pop up on the main site they still show as logged in here in the forum. I'm at work so I can't check your account at the moment. Will do that tonight.

Comment

• Yno
      Yno commented
      Editing a comment
      Cool, thanks!

Originally posted by Pit Boss View Post

I'm at work so I can't check your account at the moment. Will do that tonight.
    You're boxing up Slow n' Sears in the stinkin' garage!!!!!
    Last edited by Jerod Broussard; November 2, 2015, 09:11 AM.

Comment

• David Parrish
      David Parrish commented
      Editing a comment
      Not exactly... lol

David ParrishBy the way, I still can't update my credit card info.
    Yno I made a tweak to your account. Please give it another try.

Comment

David Parrish you are a great tweaker! Card is now updated. I wasn't too worried, because I have a ways to go before I renew, but by then I would probably have forgotten... Thanks for your help!

Comment

David Parrish you are a great tweaker! Card is now updated. I wasn't too worried, because I have a ways to go before I renew, but by then I would probably have forgotten... Thanks for your help!

You bet. Glad to help!

Comment

Announcement

Collapse
        No announcement yet.
        Working...
        X
        false
        ["pitmaster-my-membership","login","join-pitmaster","lostpw","reset-password","special-offers","help","nojs","meat-ups","gifts","authaau-alpha","ebooklogin-start","alpha","start"]
        false
        false
        {"count":0,"link":"/forum/announcements/","debug":""}
        Yes
        ["\/forum\/free-deep-dive-guide-ebook-downloads","\/forum\/free-deep-dive-guide-ebook-downloads\/1157845-paid-members-download-your-6-deep-dive-guide-ebooks-for-free-here","\/forum\/the-pitcast","\/forum\/national-barbecue-news-magazine","\/forum\/national-barbecue-news-magazine\/national-barbecue-news-magazine-aa","\/forum\/national-barbecue-news-magazine\/national-barbecue-news-magazine-aa\/bbq-news-magazine-2019-issues","\/forum\/national-barbecue-news-magazine\/national-barbecue-news-magazine-aa\/bbq-news-magazine-2020-issues","\/forum\/national-barbecue-news-magazine\/national-barbecue-news-magazine-aa\/bbq-news-magazine-2021-issues","\/forum\/national-barbecue-news-magazine\/national-barbecue-news-magazine-aa\/bbq-news-magazine-2022-issues","\/forum\/national-barbecue-news-magazine\/national-barbecue-news-magazine-aa\/current-2023-issues","\/forum\/national-barbecue-news-magazine\/national-barbecue-news-magazine-aa\/current-2024-issues","\/forum\/free-deep-dive-guide-ebook-downloads\/1165909-trial-members-download-your-free-deep-dive-guide-ebook-here"]
        /forum/free-deep-dive-guide-ebook-downloads/1165909-trial-members-download-your-free-deep-dive-guide-ebook-here