Welcome!

This is a membership forum. Guests can view 5 pages for free. To participate, please join.

[ Pitmaster Club Information | Join Now | Login | Contact Us ]

Only 4 free page views remaining.

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Engelbrecht Dial Review Page Errors

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Engelbrecht Dial Review Page Errors

I ordered a dial thermometer from them today and the number listed in your review now belongs to a pyramid scheme company. It's now listed to purchase from their website for $35 with the cheapest shipping option at $29 for a total of $64ish. Heres a link to the page referenced

Read our detailed review of the Engelbrecht 10776-03290, a very accurate dial thermometer intended to read cooker temperature that received a Gold Medal. Most of the dial thermometers installed as original equipment on most grills are not accurate, but this one is a good replacement that works well.

I realize this doesn’t address the webpage issue, but Tel-tru makes a fantastic/reliable thermometer.

Tel-Tru BQ225 Barbecue Grill Thermometer, 2 inch dial and 2.13 inch stem https://www.amazon.com/dp/B07F1XYBMV...ing=UTF8&psc=1

Comment

Do you mean this number here, at the end of the review: 1 (866) 879-3851 ?

Comment

• ILMsmoke
        ILMsmoke commented
        Editing a comment
        Huskee, yes. I googled the company and called their direct number

I believe we have it corrected now. Thanks for letting us know.

Comment

Get a teltru and be done with it

Comment

I don't need no stinking thermometer
          The upper ‘skin’ surface of the tongue contains the taste buds. The average person has between 2,000 and 8,000 taste buds on their tongue but this number varies widely.

Comment

I looked at the Teltru and saw BGE uses them, but was unsure of their accuracy. Is this a product that wasn't reviewed here or didn't make the cut? I've not seen it mentioned in the review section...

Comment

Announcement

Collapse
            No announcement yet.
            Working...
            X
            false
            ["pitmaster-my-membership","login","join-pitmaster","lostpw","reset-password","special-offers","help","nojs","meat-ups","gifts","authaau-alpha","ebooklogin-start","alpha","start"]
            false
            false
            {"count":0,"link":"/forum/announcements/","debug":""}
            Yes
            ["\/forum\/free-deep-dive-guide-ebook-downloads","\/forum\/free-deep-dive-guide-ebook-downloads\/1157845-paid-members-download-your-6-deep-dive-guide-ebooks-for-free-here","\/forum\/the-pitcast","\/forum\/national-barbecue-news-magazine","\/forum\/national-barbecue-news-magazine\/national-barbecue-news-magazine-aa","\/forum\/national-barbecue-news-magazine\/national-barbecue-news-magazine-aa\/bbq-news-magazine-2019-issues","\/forum\/national-barbecue-news-magazine\/national-barbecue-news-magazine-aa\/bbq-news-magazine-2020-issues","\/forum\/national-barbecue-news-magazine\/national-barbecue-news-magazine-aa\/bbq-news-magazine-2021-issues","\/forum\/national-barbecue-news-magazine\/national-barbecue-news-magazine-aa\/bbq-news-magazine-2022-issues","\/forum\/national-barbecue-news-magazine\/national-barbecue-news-magazine-aa\/current-2023-issues","\/forum\/national-barbecue-news-magazine\/national-barbecue-news-magazine-aa\/current-2024-issues","\/forum\/free-deep-dive-guide-ebook-downloads\/1165909-trial-members-download-your-free-deep-dive-guide-ebook-here"]
            /forum/free-deep-dive-guide-ebook-downloads/1165909-trial-members-download-your-free-deep-dive-guide-ebook-here