Welcome!

This is a membership forum. Guests can view 5 pages for free. To participate, please join.

[ Pitmaster Club Information | Join Now | Login | Contact Us ]

Only 4 free page views remaining.

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Web site crashes

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Web site crashes

Check your website. It keeps crashing on my iPad. About 50% of the time.

Are you talking about The Pit or the main AR site? Cause they're different

Comment

• LA Pork Butt
      LA Pork Butt commented
      Editing a comment
      Almost always in the pit. My experience is much like danjohnston949. My OS is up to date.

• David Parrish
      David Parrish commented
      Editing a comment
      Device, browser, and OS? I use several devices running desktop Windows and mobile iOS with no issue.

Currently I am not experiencing problems with my iPad! I did in the past but thought it went away with the latest IOS V 9.0.1? lIPad is 64g, cellular wireless Verizon, 3 years old, hope this helps! Dan

Comment

• Danjohnston949
      Danjohnston949 commented
      Editing a comment
      Mostly I am on the Pit! I will try the Forumn this afternoon. Dan

• Breadhead
      Breadhead commented
      Editing a comment
      Dan... I'm on a 1 year old iPad that has the most recent iOS update and have no, zero, zilch problems with the AR website. Sorry to hear you're having problems.

• Danjohnston949
      Danjohnston949 commented
      Editing a comment
      Breadhead, LA Pork Butt and Pit Boss, got back from therapy and loaded AR.com. While on the Site the page kicked out an reloaded 4 times? First when I was Reading Meathead's Welcome/Introduction, then when I was going over Top 10 Grill Ratings, third when I was going over Thermometer ratings both Maverick 732 and Thermo-werks Pro, finally reloaded when I loaded Meathead's Scissor Tongs and switched to Amazon? Not as bad as when I reported the problem several months ago and at least it seems to reload on its own? I'm am having Absolutely No Problem On The Pitmaster.AR.com side? Hope this helps, Dan

Is anyone else having issues?

Comment

• JohnF
      JohnF commented
      Editing a comment
      Last weekend the site was non-responsive for about 2 hrs, initial load after cach cleaning was fine, but when I tried to navigate to another page, Nada just froze.

Was not having any problems with other sites. MiniMac, chrome.

• David Parrish
      David Parrish commented
      Editing a comment
      Thanks John. That sounds about the time the site went down for a couple of hours. I don't think it's related to Dan's issues.

I've been on the website tonight. I didn't have any problem in the Pit, but I began experiencing crashes when I started looking at the websites - especially when I search topics.

Comment

Announcement

Collapse
    No announcement yet.
    Working...
    X
    false
    ["pitmaster-my-membership","login","join-pitmaster","lostpw","reset-password","special-offers","help","nojs","meat-ups","gifts","authaau-alpha","ebooklogin-start","alpha","start"]
    false
    false
    {"count":0,"link":"/forum/announcements/","debug":""}
    Yes
    ["\/forum\/free-deep-dive-guide-ebook-downloads","\/forum\/free-deep-dive-guide-ebook-downloads\/1157845-paid-members-download-your-6-deep-dive-guide-ebooks-for-free-here","\/forum\/the-pitcast","\/forum\/national-barbecue-news-magazine","\/forum\/national-barbecue-news-magazine\/national-barbecue-news-magazine-aa","\/forum\/national-barbecue-news-magazine\/national-barbecue-news-magazine-aa\/bbq-news-magazine-2019-issues","\/forum\/national-barbecue-news-magazine\/national-barbecue-news-magazine-aa\/bbq-news-magazine-2020-issues","\/forum\/national-barbecue-news-magazine\/national-barbecue-news-magazine-aa\/bbq-news-magazine-2021-issues","\/forum\/national-barbecue-news-magazine\/national-barbecue-news-magazine-aa\/bbq-news-magazine-2022-issues","\/forum\/national-barbecue-news-magazine\/national-barbecue-news-magazine-aa\/current-2023-issues","\/forum\/national-barbecue-news-magazine\/national-barbecue-news-magazine-aa\/current-2024-issues","\/forum\/free-deep-dive-guide-ebook-downloads\/1165909-trial-members-download-your-free-deep-dive-guide-ebook-here"]
    /forum/free-deep-dive-guide-ebook-downloads/1165909-trial-members-download-your-free-deep-dive-guide-ebook-here