Welcome!

This is a membership forum. Guests can view 5 pages for free. To participate, please join.

[ Pitmaster Club Information | Join Now | Login | Contact Us ]

Only 4 free page views remaining.

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Gold Medal Giveaways Locked Thread

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Gold Medal Giveaways Locked Thread

I realize that there's already a thread to announce the winners but it's getting cluttered up by guys like me who are posting about what they'd do or what they'd choose if they won. To a new member it might be a bit cumbersome to sift through it every month looking for their name to be called. How about a pinned, locked thread just for winner announcements and also announcing what they chose?

Great idea! It could possibly have a one time pass for the winner to tell what they chose.

Comment

Good idea, I suggest they do that and start with John

Comment

Or ribeyeguy

Comment

Back of the Line Fellas! 👌👌👨 , Dan

Comment

Where's the fun in a locked thread? The announcement does mention the winner so they will still get a personalized notification. Secondly, some winners asked for opinions. I know I pretty much forced one to get the KBQ LOL!!! I bet he's thanking me everyday.

Comment

We don't need a locked thread dedicated to notification because as Ernest mentions above we also notify the winner by email using their contact information provided when they join. So there's no worry that a winner will miss out because the announcement is buried in the GMG thread.

Comment

And I'll sweet talk the September winner into getting the KBQ.

Comment

Announcement

Collapse
                No announcement yet.
                Working...
                X
                false
                ["pitmaster-my-membership","login","join-pitmaster","lostpw","reset-password","special-offers","help","nojs","meat-ups","gifts","authaau-alpha","ebooklogin-start","alpha","start"]
                false
                false
                {"count":0,"link":"/forum/announcements/","debug":""}
                Yes
                ["\/forum\/free-deep-dive-guide-ebook-downloads","\/forum\/free-deep-dive-guide-ebook-downloads\/1157845-paid-members-download-your-6-deep-dive-guide-ebooks-for-free-here","\/forum\/the-pitcast","\/forum\/national-barbecue-news-magazine","\/forum\/national-barbecue-news-magazine\/national-barbecue-news-magazine-aa","\/forum\/national-barbecue-news-magazine\/national-barbecue-news-magazine-aa\/bbq-news-magazine-2019-issues","\/forum\/national-barbecue-news-magazine\/national-barbecue-news-magazine-aa\/bbq-news-magazine-2020-issues","\/forum\/national-barbecue-news-magazine\/national-barbecue-news-magazine-aa\/bbq-news-magazine-2021-issues","\/forum\/national-barbecue-news-magazine\/national-barbecue-news-magazine-aa\/bbq-news-magazine-2022-issues","\/forum\/national-barbecue-news-magazine\/national-barbecue-news-magazine-aa\/current-2023-issues","\/forum\/national-barbecue-news-magazine\/national-barbecue-news-magazine-aa\/current-2024-issues","\/forum\/free-deep-dive-guide-ebook-downloads\/1165909-trial-members-download-your-free-deep-dive-guide-ebook-here"]
                /forum/free-deep-dive-guide-ebook-downloads/1165909-trial-members-download-your-free-deep-dive-guide-ebook-here