Welcome!

This is a membership forum. Guests can view 5 pages for free. To participate, please join.

[ Pitmaster Club Information | Join Now | Login | Contact Us ]

Only 4 free page views remaining.

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Food: Recipes, Techniques, Show Us What You're Cooking! subheaders not showing up correctly

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Food: Recipes, Techniques, Show Us What You're Cooking! subheaders not showing up correctly

When I first come into channels, I only get the Header name to click.
    Click image for larger version

Name:	SUWYC1.png
Views:	182
Size:	93.2 KB
ID:	1126758

When I click on 'Food: Recipes, Techniques, Show Us What You're Cooking' Header, it goes to all the sub-channels, but doesn't seem like they're completely correct. It shows 'Recipes Only' as main header, but 'Show Us What You're Cooking!' header is at same level as each of the topics under 'Recipes Only'. 'Techniques, Discussion, And Everything Else Food' was also a main header but also shows up at same level as rest of Recipes Only sub-sections as well.

Name:	SUWYC2.png
Views:	161
Size:	237.7 KB
ID:	1126760

Name:	SUWYC3.png
Views:	165
Size:	25.5 KB
ID:	1126761
    But when I click Channels in the tree at top to get back to all channels, then SUWYC is now a main header equal to 'Recipes Only', but Techniques isn't as a main header here when it seems it used to be.

Name:	SUWYC4.png
Views:	167
Size:	13.7 KB
ID:	1126759

Name:	SUWYC5.png
Views:	163
Size:	36.2 KB
ID:	1126762

It threw me off quite a bit to begin with because I was expecting and thought it was at top previously but now SUWYC blends in to the bottom of the Recipes Only section. I have found this same behavior on my PC as my iPad too.

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.
Working...
X
false
["pitmaster-my-membership","login","join-pitmaster","lostpw","reset-password","special-offers","help","nojs","meat-ups","gifts","authaau-alpha","ebooklogin-start","alpha","start"]
false
false
{"count":0,"link":"/forum/announcements/","debug":""}
Yes
["\/forum\/free-deep-dive-guide-ebook-downloads","\/forum\/free-deep-dive-guide-ebook-downloads\/1157845-paid-members-download-your-6-deep-dive-guide-ebooks-for-free-here","\/forum\/the-pitcast","\/forum\/national-barbecue-news-magazine","\/forum\/national-barbecue-news-magazine\/national-barbecue-news-magazine-aa","\/forum\/national-barbecue-news-magazine\/national-barbecue-news-magazine-aa\/bbq-news-magazine-2019-issues","\/forum\/national-barbecue-news-magazine\/national-barbecue-news-magazine-aa\/bbq-news-magazine-2020-issues","\/forum\/national-barbecue-news-magazine\/national-barbecue-news-magazine-aa\/bbq-news-magazine-2021-issues","\/forum\/national-barbecue-news-magazine\/national-barbecue-news-magazine-aa\/bbq-news-magazine-2022-issues","\/forum\/national-barbecue-news-magazine\/national-barbecue-news-magazine-aa\/current-2023-issues","\/forum\/national-barbecue-news-magazine\/national-barbecue-news-magazine-aa\/current-2024-issues","\/forum\/free-deep-dive-guide-ebook-downloads\/1165909-trial-members-download-your-free-deep-dive-guide-ebook-here"]
/forum/free-deep-dive-guide-ebook-downloads/1165909-trial-members-download-your-free-deep-dive-guide-ebook-here