Welcome!

This is a membership forum. Guests can view 5 pages for free. To participate, please join.

[ Pitmaster Club Information | Join Now | Login | Contact Us ]

Only 4 free page views remaining.

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Seminars Tab

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Seminars Tab

Is it possible to create a tab on the home page titled "seminars" that lists the archived seminars. I had to hunt a bit to find them and for the record navigating websites is not my strong point. Also is there a calendar with the dates and topics of upcoming seminars? Again navigating is not my strong point so everything I just suggested may already be here and I'm the one with the issues. Thanks everyone! Great website!

Welcome to the Pit Draugo26, I am not the Sharpest Knife in the Drawer when it comes to cruising the Amazing Rib Site! I believe some of this is due to the immense size of the site. I am getting a little better at it, but I could still use a road sign or two. Dan

Comment

Draugo26 From any page in The Pit, navigate to the upper left tab titled "Forums" and click it

Click image for larger version

Name:	seminarhelp1.PNG
Views:	148
Size:	72.5 KB
ID:	111370

This will show you all the main channels here in The Pit. Scroll down to "Video Seminars with Pitmaster Professors"

Click image for larger version

Name:	seminarhelp2.PNG
Views:	145
Size:	81.6 KB
ID:	111371

To just hang out and see what everyone is currently talking about, click the tab "Today's Posts", right beneath the Forums tab. This shows the most recent active threads in descending order.
      Attached Files

Comment

Announcement

Collapse
      No announcement yet.
      Working...
      X
      false
      ["pitmaster-my-membership","login","join-pitmaster","lostpw","reset-password","special-offers","help","nojs","meat-ups","gifts","authaau-alpha","ebooklogin-start","alpha","start"]
      false
      false
      {"count":0,"link":"/forum/announcements/","debug":""}
      Yes
      ["\/forum\/free-deep-dive-guide-ebook-downloads","\/forum\/free-deep-dive-guide-ebook-downloads\/1157845-paid-members-download-your-6-deep-dive-guide-ebooks-for-free-here","\/forum\/the-pitcast","\/forum\/national-barbecue-news-magazine","\/forum\/national-barbecue-news-magazine\/national-barbecue-news-magazine-aa","\/forum\/national-barbecue-news-magazine\/national-barbecue-news-magazine-aa\/bbq-news-magazine-2019-issues","\/forum\/national-barbecue-news-magazine\/national-barbecue-news-magazine-aa\/bbq-news-magazine-2020-issues","\/forum\/national-barbecue-news-magazine\/national-barbecue-news-magazine-aa\/bbq-news-magazine-2021-issues","\/forum\/national-barbecue-news-magazine\/national-barbecue-news-magazine-aa\/bbq-news-magazine-2022-issues","\/forum\/national-barbecue-news-magazine\/national-barbecue-news-magazine-aa\/current-2023-issues","\/forum\/national-barbecue-news-magazine\/national-barbecue-news-magazine-aa\/current-2024-issues","\/forum\/free-deep-dive-guide-ebook-downloads\/1165909-trial-members-download-your-free-deep-dive-guide-ebook-here"]
      /forum/free-deep-dive-guide-ebook-downloads/1165909-trial-members-download-your-free-deep-dive-guide-ebook-here