Welcome!

This is a membership forum. Guests can view 5 pages for free. To participate, please join.

[ Pitmaster Club Information | Join Now | Login | Contact Us ]

Only 4 free page views remaining.

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

1-year gift membership

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

1-year gift membership

Who do I talk to about a gift membership that I ordered quite a while ago that hasn't shipped?

I'd like to offer a membership to a friend as well... I need to look into this.

Comment

Hopefully your friend didn't mistake it for junk mail and toss it, we hear of that happening. Otherwise, send an email to Meathead @ Amazing Ribs . com

DogFaced PonySoldier Here's the gift card page: https://amazingribs.com/pitmaster-club-gift-card/

Comment

• DogFaced PonySoldier
        DogFaced PonySoldier commented
        Editing a comment
        I found that - was hoping to just pay for a membership and have him an email sent, rather than paying to have a physical redeemable card sent?

• Huskee
        Huskee commented
        Editing a comment
        DogFaced PonySoldier Gotcha. Yes you can do that but your card will get the renewal charge, so you'd need to use their email (you can't use one already being used in the Pitmaster Club) and have them update the account details to their card before the renewal processes, unless you want to pay for them yearly, and have them update their mailing address (unless you know it and enter it at registration) so they can get their magnet mailed to them.

Meathead This is now rectified. Thanks

Comment

Announcement

Collapse
      No announcement yet.
      Working...
      X
      false
      ["pitmaster-my-membership","login","join-pitmaster","lostpw","reset-password","special-offers","help","nojs","meat-ups","gifts","authaau-alpha","ebooklogin-start","alpha","start"]
      false
      false
      {"count":0,"link":"/forum/announcements/","debug":""}
      Yes
      ["\/forum\/free-deep-dive-guide-ebook-downloads","\/forum\/free-deep-dive-guide-ebook-downloads\/1157845-paid-members-download-your-6-deep-dive-guide-ebooks-for-free-here","\/forum\/the-pitcast","\/forum\/national-barbecue-news-magazine","\/forum\/national-barbecue-news-magazine\/national-barbecue-news-magazine-aa","\/forum\/national-barbecue-news-magazine\/national-barbecue-news-magazine-aa\/bbq-news-magazine-2019-issues","\/forum\/national-barbecue-news-magazine\/national-barbecue-news-magazine-aa\/bbq-news-magazine-2020-issues","\/forum\/national-barbecue-news-magazine\/national-barbecue-news-magazine-aa\/bbq-news-magazine-2021-issues","\/forum\/national-barbecue-news-magazine\/national-barbecue-news-magazine-aa\/bbq-news-magazine-2022-issues","\/forum\/national-barbecue-news-magazine\/national-barbecue-news-magazine-aa\/current-2023-issues","\/forum\/national-barbecue-news-magazine\/national-barbecue-news-magazine-aa\/current-2024-issues","\/forum\/free-deep-dive-guide-ebook-downloads\/1165909-trial-members-download-your-free-deep-dive-guide-ebook-here"]
      /forum/free-deep-dive-guide-ebook-downloads/1165909-trial-members-download-your-free-deep-dive-guide-ebook-here