Welcome!

This is a membership forum. Guests can view 5 pages for free. To participate, please join.

[ Pitmaster Club Information | Join Now | Login | Contact Us ]

Only 4 free page views remaining.

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

link to Slow n Sear

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

link to Slow n Sear

The link to the Slow N Sear no longer works. It goes to the abc barbecue website that appears to no longer exists.

Try this:

SnS Grills is the leading provider of high-quality BBQ charcoal inserts and grills. Our inserts and grills are perfect for backyard barbecues, camping trips, tailgating or any outdoor adventure. From beginner to championship BBQ-ing we have a solution for your small batch smoking and grilling needs. We help you BBQ!

Comment

Thanks for letting us know, Tgthomas. We'll get that link updated. It used to redirect automatically but that must've expired. Where exactly did you find this expired link?

Comment

RonB link no worky on my PC:
        Click image for larger version

Name:	ABCBBQ.JPG
Views:	242
Size:	31.6 KB
ID:	1078550

Reckon they've permigrated to their new site...

Comment

• RonB
          RonB commented
          Editing a comment
          Hmmm - works fer me. Did you try typing snsgrills.com in the search box?

The site loads. But it loads very slow. I have often seen this to be the case. I even emailed the good folks at SNS and let them know a while back. Great website but slow.

Comment

• bbqLuv
          bbqLuv commented
          Editing a comment
          It is Slow N See, "SNS"?

the page with the bad link is here

The Slow 'N Sear is the single best accessory for the Weber kettle making it into a great smoker and searing machine. With it you can easily convert a standard Weber Kettle into a much better grill as well as a smoker capable of making restaurant quality smoked ribs, pulled pork, brisket, salmon, and so much more.

I got a 503 error when I tried the link

Comment

Originally posted by Tgthomas View Post
          the page with the bad link is here

The Slow 'N Sear is the single best accessory for the Weber kettle making it into a great smoker and searing machine. With it you can easily convert a standard Weber Kettle into a much better grill as well as a smoker capable of making restaurant quality smoked ribs, pulled pork, brisket, salmon, and so much more.

I got a 503 error when I tried the link
          Because the link on the page is still http://abcbarbecue.com/?afmc=amazingribs

Comment

Announcement

Collapse
          No announcement yet.
          Working...
          X
          false
          ["pitmaster-my-membership","login","join-pitmaster","lostpw","reset-password","special-offers","help","nojs","meat-ups","gifts","authaau-alpha","ebooklogin-start","alpha","start"]
          false
          false
          {"count":0,"link":"/forum/announcements/","debug":""}
          Yes
          ["\/forum\/free-deep-dive-guide-ebook-downloads","\/forum\/free-deep-dive-guide-ebook-downloads\/1157845-paid-members-download-your-6-deep-dive-guide-ebooks-for-free-here","\/forum\/the-pitcast","\/forum\/national-barbecue-news-magazine","\/forum\/national-barbecue-news-magazine\/national-barbecue-news-magazine-aa","\/forum\/national-barbecue-news-magazine\/national-barbecue-news-magazine-aa\/bbq-news-magazine-2019-issues","\/forum\/national-barbecue-news-magazine\/national-barbecue-news-magazine-aa\/bbq-news-magazine-2020-issues","\/forum\/national-barbecue-news-magazine\/national-barbecue-news-magazine-aa\/bbq-news-magazine-2021-issues","\/forum\/national-barbecue-news-magazine\/national-barbecue-news-magazine-aa\/bbq-news-magazine-2022-issues","\/forum\/national-barbecue-news-magazine\/national-barbecue-news-magazine-aa\/current-2023-issues","\/forum\/national-barbecue-news-magazine\/national-barbecue-news-magazine-aa\/current-2024-issues","\/forum\/free-deep-dive-guide-ebook-downloads\/1165909-trial-members-download-your-free-deep-dive-guide-ebook-here"]
          /forum/free-deep-dive-guide-ebook-downloads/1165909-trial-members-download-your-free-deep-dive-guide-ebook-here