Welcome!

This is a membership forum. Guests can view 5 pages for free. To participate, please join.

[ Pitmaster Club Information | Join Now | Login | Contact Us ]

Only 4 free page views remaining.

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Unable to respond to comments?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Canadiansmokesman
    replied
    Donw thank you sir
    dug out my antique outdated tablet and everything works fine
    so it's an issue with my phone
    I've cleared cache,,reset,cursed,,updated etc and no luck
    guess I finally found use for this old tablet LOL

Leave a comment:

• Dr. Pepper
    commented on 's reply
    Thanks, raywjohnson That explains a lot. I wondered why the list didn't show. I didn't realize it was only in Comments. Also, you can answer whether tags are case sensitive.

• Dr. Pepper
    commented on 's reply
    Also, are the tags case sensitive?

• Donw
    replied
    We did have a recent denial of service attack and the site did add some code to help with that. If you haven’t already I would go to this post and try the steps to see if they solve your issues. https://pitmaster.amazingribs.com/fo...re-misbehaving It might be that your browser is still storing some code that needs to be refreshed.

Leave a comment:

• raywjohnson
    commented on 's reply
    Test: Canadiansmokesman

• raywjohnson
    replied
    Originally posted by Canadiansmokesman View Post
    I don't know how to respond to comments And @ username doesn't seem to work
    I checked spelling but suggested names don't even show as I start typing
    The "@" + username system (with the list showing below) does not work in the Comment box.

You have to type out the whole username.

Leave a comment:

• MBMorgan
    commented on 's reply
    bbqLuv … tag … you’re it.

• Mr. Bones
    commented on 's reply
    gotsta be a leadin space, an one after, or tags no worky...

• Canadiansmokesman
    commented on 's reply
    @bbqLuv
    I shouldn't be able to type that with no space and not tag u
    .doesn't work for me

• bbqLuv
    replied
    No space between @ and Name, Ex @Name, Canadiansmokesman

Leave a comment:

• Canadiansmokesman
    started a topic Unable to respond to comments?

Unable to respond to comments?

I don't know how to respond to comments And @ username doesn't seem to work
    I checked spelling but suggested names don't even show as I start typing

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.
Working...
X
false
["pitmaster-my-membership","login","join-pitmaster","lostpw","reset-password","special-offers","help","nojs","meat-ups","gifts","authaau-alpha","ebooklogin-start","alpha","start"]
false
false
Yes
["\/forum\/free-deep-dive-guide-ebook-downloads","\/forum\/free-deep-dive-guide-ebook-downloads\/1157845-paid-members-download-your-6-deep-dive-guide-ebooks-for-free-here","\/forum\/the-pitcast","\/forum\/national-barbecue-news-magazine","\/forum\/national-barbecue-news-magazine\/national-barbecue-news-magazine-aa","\/forum\/national-barbecue-news-magazine\/national-barbecue-news-magazine-aa\/bbq-news-magazine-2019-issues","\/forum\/national-barbecue-news-magazine\/national-barbecue-news-magazine-aa\/bbq-news-magazine-2020-issues","\/forum\/national-barbecue-news-magazine\/national-barbecue-news-magazine-aa\/bbq-news-magazine-2021-issues","\/forum\/national-barbecue-news-magazine\/national-barbecue-news-magazine-aa\/bbq-news-magazine-2022-issues","\/forum\/national-barbecue-news-magazine\/national-barbecue-news-magazine-aa\/current-2023-issues","\/forum\/national-barbecue-news-magazine\/national-barbecue-news-magazine-aa\/current-2024-issues","\/forum\/bbq-stars","\/forum\/bbq-stars\/tuffy-stone","\/forum\/bbq-stars\/meathead","\/forum\/bbq-stars\/harry-soo","\/forum\/bbq-stars\/matt-pittman","\/forum\/bbq-stars\/kent-rollins","\/forum\/bbq-stars\/dean-fearing","\/forum\/bbq-stars\/tim-grandinetti","\/forum\/bbq-stars\/kent-phillips-brett-gallaway","\/forum\/bbq-stars\/david-bouska","\/forum\/bbq-stars\/ariane-daguin","\/forum\/bbq-stars\/jack-arnold","\/forum\/free-deep-dive-guide-ebook-downloads\/1165909-trial-members-download-your-free-deep-dive-guide-ebook-here"]
/forum/free-deep-dive-guide-ebook-downloads/1165909-trial-members-download-your-free-deep-dive-guide-ebook-here
2024 Weber Contest