Welcome!

This is a membership forum. Guests can view 5 pages for free. To participate, please join.

[ Pitmaster Club Information | Join Now | Login | Contact Us ]

Only 4 free page views remaining.

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Unable to respond to comments?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Unable to respond to comments?

I don't know how to respond to comments And @ username doesn't seem to work
    I checked spelling but suggested names don't even show as I start typing

No space between @ and Name, Ex @Name, Canadiansmokesman

Comment

• Mr. Bones
      Mr. Bones commented
      Editing a comment
      gotsta be a leadin space, an one after, or tags no worky...

• MBMorgan
      MBMorgan commented
      Editing a comment
      bbqLuv … tag … you’re it.

• Dr. Pepper
      Dr. Pepper commented
      Editing a comment
      Also, are the tags case sensitive?

Originally posted by Canadiansmokesman View Post
    I don't know how to respond to comments And @ username doesn't seem to work
    I checked spelling but suggested names don't even show as I start typing
    The "@" + username system (with the list showing below) does not work in the Comment box.

You have to type out the whole username.

Comment

• raywjohnson
      raywjohnson commented
      Editing a comment
      Test: Canadiansmokesman

• Dr. Pepper
      Dr. Pepper commented
      Editing a comment
      Thanks, raywjohnson That explains a lot. I wondered why the list didn't show. I didn't realize it was only in Comments. Also, you can answer whether tags are case sensitive.

We did have a recent denial of service attack and the site did add some code to help with that. If you haven’t already I would go to this post and try the steps to see if they solve your issues. https://pitmaster.amazingribs.com/fo...re-misbehaving It might be that your browser is still storing some code that needs to be refreshed.

Comment

Donw thank you sir
      dug out my antique outdated tablet and everything works fine
      so it's an issue with my phone
      I've cleared cache,,reset,cursed,,updated etc and no luck
      guess I finally found use for this old tablet LOL

Comment

Announcement

Collapse
      No announcement yet.
      Working...
      X
      false
      ["pitmaster-my-membership","login","join-pitmaster","lostpw","reset-password","special-offers","help","nojs","meat-ups","gifts","authaau-alpha","ebooklogin-start","alpha","start"]
      false
      false
      {"count":0,"link":"/forum/announcements/","debug":""}
      Yes
      ["\/forum\/free-deep-dive-guide-ebook-downloads","\/forum\/free-deep-dive-guide-ebook-downloads\/1157845-paid-members-download-your-6-deep-dive-guide-ebooks-for-free-here","\/forum\/the-pitcast","\/forum\/national-barbecue-news-magazine","\/forum\/national-barbecue-news-magazine\/national-barbecue-news-magazine-aa","\/forum\/national-barbecue-news-magazine\/national-barbecue-news-magazine-aa\/bbq-news-magazine-2019-issues","\/forum\/national-barbecue-news-magazine\/national-barbecue-news-magazine-aa\/bbq-news-magazine-2020-issues","\/forum\/national-barbecue-news-magazine\/national-barbecue-news-magazine-aa\/bbq-news-magazine-2021-issues","\/forum\/national-barbecue-news-magazine\/national-barbecue-news-magazine-aa\/bbq-news-magazine-2022-issues","\/forum\/national-barbecue-news-magazine\/national-barbecue-news-magazine-aa\/current-2023-issues","\/forum\/national-barbecue-news-magazine\/national-barbecue-news-magazine-aa\/current-2024-issues","\/forum\/free-deep-dive-guide-ebook-downloads\/1165909-trial-members-download-your-free-deep-dive-guide-ebook-here"]
      /forum/free-deep-dive-guide-ebook-downloads/1165909-trial-members-download-your-free-deep-dive-guide-ebook-here