Welcome!

This is a membership forum. Guests can view 5 pages for free. To participate, please join.

[ Pitmaster Club Information | Join Now | Login | Contact Us ]

Only 4 free page views remaining.

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Not letting me see the Caprise Flank Steak Recipe

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Not letting me see the Caprise Flank Steak Recipe

I'm logged in, I"ve paid up, and the "Members Only" splash screen keeps coming up. And I've got a ton of tomatoes to use!
    Attached Files

I’m getting the same.

edit: Now it’s working for me…. I’ve had a lot of weird issues lately with Firefox on my iPhone.
    Last edited by fuzzydaddy; August 9, 2021, 05:40 PM.

Comment

the Help page is your friend. It's the first menu option in the main red menu bar. Lots of tutorials, FAQs and troubleshooting in there.

Here's the quick link to the article with some tips to help correct this: https://pitmaster.amazingribs.com/fo...an-t-be-viewed

Click image for larger version

Name:	Membersonly.JPG
Views:	312
Size:	68.6 KB
ID:	1075005

Comment

Ugh. Tried on two browsers in windows, two browsers on my Android tablet. Two Windows computers.

Comment

• rickgregory
          rickgregory commented
          Editing a comment
          Weird. I'd say log out and back in but...

PMed you the recipe though

Greetings adnick63

Sorry about this issue. The expiry date failed to update on your last renewal. I have fixed that.

You will have to clear the cookies. I have a function setup to do that for you.

Please go here: https://pitmaster.amazingribs.com/pit-cookies-reset.php

You will be logged out. Once you login back in, you should be in good shape.

Comment

• adnick63
          adnick63 commented
          Editing a comment
          Fixed it! Thanks.

""""And I've got a ton of tomatoes to use!"""

That's funny I don't care who you are.....

Comment

• adnick63
          adnick63 commented
          Editing a comment
          Delicious ones. Yum.

Click image for larger version

Name:	20210807_162304.jpg
Views:	192
Size:	207.9 KB
ID:	1075248

Comment

Announcement

Collapse
      No announcement yet.
      Working...
      X
      false
      ["pitmaster-my-membership","login","join-pitmaster","lostpw","reset-password","special-offers","help","nojs","meat-ups","gifts","authaau-alpha","ebooklogin-start","alpha","start"]
      false
      false
      {"count":0,"link":"/forum/announcements/","debug":""}
      Yes
      ["\/forum\/free-deep-dive-guide-ebook-downloads","\/forum\/free-deep-dive-guide-ebook-downloads\/1157845-paid-members-download-your-6-deep-dive-guide-ebooks-for-free-here","\/forum\/the-pitcast","\/forum\/national-barbecue-news-magazine","\/forum\/national-barbecue-news-magazine\/national-barbecue-news-magazine-aa","\/forum\/national-barbecue-news-magazine\/national-barbecue-news-magazine-aa\/bbq-news-magazine-2019-issues","\/forum\/national-barbecue-news-magazine\/national-barbecue-news-magazine-aa\/bbq-news-magazine-2020-issues","\/forum\/national-barbecue-news-magazine\/national-barbecue-news-magazine-aa\/bbq-news-magazine-2021-issues","\/forum\/national-barbecue-news-magazine\/national-barbecue-news-magazine-aa\/bbq-news-magazine-2022-issues","\/forum\/national-barbecue-news-magazine\/national-barbecue-news-magazine-aa\/current-2023-issues","\/forum\/national-barbecue-news-magazine\/national-barbecue-news-magazine-aa\/current-2024-issues","\/forum\/free-deep-dive-guide-ebook-downloads\/1165909-trial-members-download-your-free-deep-dive-guide-ebook-here"]
      /forum/free-deep-dive-guide-ebook-downloads/1165909-trial-members-download-your-free-deep-dive-guide-ebook-here