Welcome!

This is a membership forum. Guests can view 5 pages for free. To participate, please join.

[ Pitmaster Club Information | Join Now | Login | Contact Us ]

Only 4 free page views remaining.

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Posting as our AR member name to comment on the recipes?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Posting as our AR member name to comment on the recipes?

It look like I can't post as Attjack to comment on a recipe from AR.com? It seems like the only option is using Dsicus, Google, Facebook, or Twitter?

Disqus is a totally separate commenting system for the free side. Totally independent from The PitMaster Club. Have you tried setting up a Disqus account with Attjack as your username?
    Last edited by Jerod Broussard; August 9, 2021, 12:28 PM. Reason: you is not your

Comment

• Attjack
      Attjack commented
      Editing a comment
      I have not. Thanks for the suggestion.

• Troutman
      Troutman commented
      Editing a comment
      I never did like disco.

Yup. I had to create a discus account for Zero Credit.

Comment

• RonB
      RonB commented
      Editing a comment
      I'm glad to hear that discus is free...

• Attjack
      Attjack commented
      Editing a comment
      Apparently, you don't even need good credit.

If I remember correctly you can change your Disqus display name at will, or used to be able to anyway. So if you have an account already you could investigate that.

Comment

Announcement

Collapse
    No announcement yet.
    Working...
    X
    false
    ["pitmaster-my-membership","login","join-pitmaster","lostpw","reset-password","special-offers","help","nojs","meat-ups","gifts","authaau-alpha","ebooklogin-start","alpha","start"]
    false
    false
    {"count":0,"link":"/forum/announcements/","debug":""}
    Yes
    ["\/forum\/free-deep-dive-guide-ebook-downloads","\/forum\/free-deep-dive-guide-ebook-downloads\/1157845-paid-members-download-your-6-deep-dive-guide-ebooks-for-free-here","\/forum\/the-pitcast","\/forum\/national-barbecue-news-magazine","\/forum\/national-barbecue-news-magazine\/national-barbecue-news-magazine-aa","\/forum\/national-barbecue-news-magazine\/national-barbecue-news-magazine-aa\/bbq-news-magazine-2019-issues","\/forum\/national-barbecue-news-magazine\/national-barbecue-news-magazine-aa\/bbq-news-magazine-2020-issues","\/forum\/national-barbecue-news-magazine\/national-barbecue-news-magazine-aa\/bbq-news-magazine-2021-issues","\/forum\/national-barbecue-news-magazine\/national-barbecue-news-magazine-aa\/bbq-news-magazine-2022-issues","\/forum\/national-barbecue-news-magazine\/national-barbecue-news-magazine-aa\/current-2023-issues","\/forum\/national-barbecue-news-magazine\/national-barbecue-news-magazine-aa\/current-2024-issues","\/forum\/free-deep-dive-guide-ebook-downloads\/1165909-trial-members-download-your-free-deep-dive-guide-ebook-here"]
    /forum/free-deep-dive-guide-ebook-downloads/1165909-trial-members-download-your-free-deep-dive-guide-ebook-here