Welcome!

This is a membership forum. Guests can view 5 pages for free. To participate, please join.

[ Pitmaster Club Information | Join Now | Login | Contact Us ]

Only 4 free page views remaining.

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Server having troubles?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Soonerpop
    replied
    Great to be able to respond or like without getting the dreaded pink screen and error message. I just quit trying until today. Thanks for getting it back to normal. 🤞🏻🤞🏻

Leave a comment:

• Planner47
    commented on 's reply
    working great today. see ya tomorrow!

• ItsAllGoneToTheDogs
    commented on 's reply
    Everything seems to be working fine now good sir

• Mr. Bones
    replied
    I LOVE th smell of Full Functionality in th mornin!!!

Many, Resoundin Thanks fer alla yer Hard Work, Brother! raywjohnson

Please, feel free to take several Boppers o Guinness outta 'Petty Cash'
    Last edited by Mr. Bones; August 9, 2021, 08:42 AM.

Leave a comment:

• Mr. Bones
    commented on 's reply
    If I hadda choose, amongst those choices, I'm lean heavily t'wards th witches...Smokin Hotties

• Mr. Bones
    commented on 's reply
    No worries: I called him, jus to make sure he's okay.

• Mr. Bones
    commented on 's reply
    ditto, now that it will lemme add this, plus a long overdue "Like"

• Jim White
    commented on 's reply
    Yes! Working for me now. Thanks!

• raywjohnson
    replied
    Update. I tweaked the filters a bit. Had the original setup wrong. I think I have it corrected now. Please continue to report issues.

Leave a comment:

• raywjohnson
    commented on 's reply

• wu7y
    replied
    Was still having problems an hour or so ago. I did an f5 and also cleared my browsing history/cache as recommended (MS Edge) and everything seems to be working normally. A big THANK YOU raywjohnson for all you do. I might be able to do without PHJ for a little bit but we couldn't do without you!

Leave a comment:

• GolfGeezer
    commented on 's reply
    Mr. Bones It works for me using Chrome and Firefox (the new Mozilla). MS Edge does not work, but that may be because I use that all them time, so lots of cookies and cached data.

• RichieB
    replied
    Interesting update. On both of my android devices using chrome, I can select to switch to the desktop site. I did, got the redirect message, all seems normal. Deselected desktop site, got the redirect message, all seems OK. Don't know what's the difference is in the desktop versus non desktop. All I know for now it seems OK.

Leave a comment:

• MBMorgan
    commented on 's reply
    Hey Bonesy ... had to clear the browser cache/history here on Safari+MacOS+iOS before it would work. Might need to do the same on your rig.

• ofelles
    replied
    Working good for me now. Had to clear things a few times.

Leave a comment:

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.
Working...
X
false
["pitmaster-my-membership","login","join-pitmaster","lostpw","reset-password","special-offers","help","nojs","meat-ups","gifts","authaau-alpha","ebooklogin-start","alpha","start"]
false
false
{"count":0,"link":"/forum/announcements/","debug":""}
Yes
["\/forum\/free-deep-dive-guide-ebook-downloads","\/forum\/free-deep-dive-guide-ebook-downloads\/1157845-paid-members-download-your-6-deep-dive-guide-ebooks-for-free-here","\/forum\/the-pitcast","\/forum\/national-barbecue-news-magazine","\/forum\/national-barbecue-news-magazine\/national-barbecue-news-magazine-aa","\/forum\/national-barbecue-news-magazine\/national-barbecue-news-magazine-aa\/bbq-news-magazine-2019-issues","\/forum\/national-barbecue-news-magazine\/national-barbecue-news-magazine-aa\/bbq-news-magazine-2020-issues","\/forum\/national-barbecue-news-magazine\/national-barbecue-news-magazine-aa\/bbq-news-magazine-2021-issues","\/forum\/national-barbecue-news-magazine\/national-barbecue-news-magazine-aa\/bbq-news-magazine-2022-issues","\/forum\/national-barbecue-news-magazine\/national-barbecue-news-magazine-aa\/current-2023-issues","\/forum\/national-barbecue-news-magazine\/national-barbecue-news-magazine-aa\/current-2024-issues","\/forum\/free-deep-dive-guide-ebook-downloads\/1165909-trial-members-download-your-free-deep-dive-guide-ebook-here"]
/forum/free-deep-dive-guide-ebook-downloads/1165909-trial-members-download-your-free-deep-dive-guide-ebook-here