Welcome!

This is a membership forum. Guests can view 5 pages for free. To participate, please join.

[ Pitmaster Club Information | Join Now | Login | Contact Us ]

Only 4 free page views remaining.

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Server having troubles?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

I am using Microsoft Edge and seem to be fully functional. I just created a long post, and have clicking "Like" on other Posts without issue. Thanks Ray!

Comment

raywjohnson everything was working fine but then I went to like your most recent update and all the gremlins came rumblin' through again.
      Attached Files

Comment

Here is the Error Message I got when I tried to dismiss some Notifications:

error_dismissing_notification-1

error_information_x-1

I am also getting Error Messages when I try to Like a Comment or Post a Comment.
        I'm using Firefox on Windows and tried clearing my cache to no avail.
        Last edited by Draznnl; August 8, 2021, 09:12 AM.

Comment

raywjohnson on my phone and tablet, Android 10 I get these same errors as mentioned above, I'm typing this on a Windows 10 laptop. Here I got the redirecting your browser and all appears OK. Yesterday, I did get that message on the Android devices and did not have an issue. Thought I'd let you know.

Comment

Still gittin same same, Win 10, Mozilla...
            Tried F5, an CTRL F5 on each page; No Dice, still cain't like, Dismiss, etc., usw.
            Preciate alla yer Hard Work on this, Brother

Comment

• MBMorgan
              MBMorgan commented
              Editing a comment
              Hey Bonesy ... had to clear the browser cache/history here on Safari+MacOS+iOS before it would work. Might need to do the same on your rig.

• GolfGeezer
              GolfGeezer commented
              Editing a comment
              Mr. Bones It works for me using Chrome and Firefox (the new Mozilla). MS Edge does not work, but that may be because I use that all them time, so lots of cookies and cached data.

Working good for me now. Had to clear things a few times.

Comment

Interesting update. On both of my android devices using chrome, I can select to switch to the desktop site. I did, got the redirect message, all seems normal. Deselected desktop site, got the redirect message, all seems OK. Don't know what's the difference is in the desktop versus non desktop. All I know for now it seems OK.

Comment

Was still having problems an hour or so ago. I did an f5 and also cleared my browsing history/cache as recommended (MS Edge) and everything seems to be working normally. A big THANK YOU raywjohnson for all you do. I might be able to do without PHJ for a little bit but we couldn't do without you!

Comment

Update. I tweaked the filters a bit. Had the original setup wrong. I think I have it corrected now. Please continue to report issues.

Comment

• Jim White
                  Jim White commented
                  Editing a comment
                  Yes! Working for me now. Thanks!

• ItsAllGoneToTheDogs
                  ItsAllGoneToTheDogs commented
                  Editing a comment
                  Everything seems to be working fine now good sir

• Planner47
                  Planner47 commented
                  Editing a comment
                  working great today. see ya tomorrow!

I LOVE th smell of Full Functionality in th mornin!!!

Many, Resoundin Thanks fer alla yer Hard Work, Brother! raywjohnson

Please, feel free to take several Boppers o Guinness outta 'Petty Cash'
                Last edited by Mr. Bones; August 9, 2021, 08:42 AM.

Comment

Great to be able to respond or like without getting the dreaded pink screen and error message. I just quit trying until today. Thanks for getting it back to normal. 🤞🏻🤞🏻

Comment

Announcement

Collapse
                  No announcement yet.
                  Working...
                  X
                  false
                  ["pitmaster-my-membership","login","join-pitmaster","lostpw","reset-password","special-offers","help","nojs","meat-ups","gifts","authaau-alpha","ebooklogin-start","alpha","start"]
                  false
                  false
                  {"count":0,"link":"/forum/announcements/","debug":""}
                  Yes
                  ["\/forum\/free-deep-dive-guide-ebook-downloads","\/forum\/free-deep-dive-guide-ebook-downloads\/1157845-paid-members-download-your-6-deep-dive-guide-ebooks-for-free-here","\/forum\/the-pitcast","\/forum\/national-barbecue-news-magazine","\/forum\/national-barbecue-news-magazine\/national-barbecue-news-magazine-aa","\/forum\/national-barbecue-news-magazine\/national-barbecue-news-magazine-aa\/bbq-news-magazine-2019-issues","\/forum\/national-barbecue-news-magazine\/national-barbecue-news-magazine-aa\/bbq-news-magazine-2020-issues","\/forum\/national-barbecue-news-magazine\/national-barbecue-news-magazine-aa\/bbq-news-magazine-2021-issues","\/forum\/national-barbecue-news-magazine\/national-barbecue-news-magazine-aa\/bbq-news-magazine-2022-issues","\/forum\/national-barbecue-news-magazine\/national-barbecue-news-magazine-aa\/current-2023-issues","\/forum\/national-barbecue-news-magazine\/national-barbecue-news-magazine-aa\/current-2024-issues","\/forum\/free-deep-dive-guide-ebook-downloads\/1165909-trial-members-download-your-free-deep-dive-guide-ebook-here"]
                  /forum/free-deep-dive-guide-ebook-downloads/1165909-trial-members-download-your-free-deep-dive-guide-ebook-here