Welcome!

This is a membership forum. Guests can view 5 pages for free. To participate, please join.

[ Pitmaster Club Information | Join Now | Login | Contact Us ]

Only 4 free page views remaining.

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Server having troubles?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• wu7y
    commented on 's reply
    Enjoy it while it lasts. He'll be back. 😁

• kjbarth
    replied
    There are more than 565,000 "guests" online now. Is there a way to limit the guests? I know some guests are bots for google and other search engines but the vast majority of these "guests" (95%+) are malicious.

Leave a comment:

• kjbarth
    replied
    raywjohnson - User #’s still going up. 575,000++ at 10pm EDT

Leave a comment:

• ofelles
    commented on 's reply
    Thank you, I think the shaking is going away.

• STEbbq
    replied
    Finally! Not that I am addicted or anything, but I can post again! Thank you!!!

Leave a comment:

• Mr. Bones
    commented on 's reply
    Many thanks fer all ya do, Brother; It is greatly appreciated by this lowly one...

I (briefly) doff My Beloved Cowboy Hat, in yer general direction, Good Sir!

• GolfGeezer
    commented on 's reply
    Yup. Went through several of those back in the early 2000s running server farms. Didn’t have the tools we have now. Glad to see the good guys have some ways to stop these.

• ComfortablyNumb
    commented on 's reply
    I was going to mention that I had a 'checking browser' page load for a few seconds, then it went back to the 'normal' server busy message. I have to make several, as in a dozen or more attempts before the 'Recent Post's loads.

• raywjohnson
    replied
    We are under a DDOS attack. For the last 20 hours. I forgot to activate the ""Under Attack Mode" in Cloudflare. I just did that and it seems to be working. Loading and access logs are way down.

You will see the "checking browser" page every once in a while. And some features can be blocked. Like image uploading. If you get an odd error, just save your work and refresh the page and try again.

I will be monitoring.

Leave a comment:

• GolfGeezer
    replied
    Still happening. Reminds me of the DDoS attacks in the early days of the internet.

Leave a comment:

• kjbarth
    replied
    Over 561,000 users on now at 7:10pm EDT. Closing in on the record.

Leave a comment:

• FireMan
    replied
    Put on yer mask that’ll take care of things.
    Oh, ya mean it doesn’t matter? Same difference.

Leave a comment:

• DavidNorcross
    replied
    I am glad we are back up. I was beginning to shake uncontrollably.

Thank you all for your great support.

Leave a comment:

• wu7y
    commented on 's reply
    At my age a bigger server would be a waste of resources. I rarely project much of anything any more.

• wu7y
    commented on 's reply
    But, But when you are on line aren't we the international players? What are you trying to tell us, huh??

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.
Working...
X
false
["pitmaster-my-membership","login","join-pitmaster","lostpw","reset-password","special-offers","help","nojs","meat-ups","gifts","authaau-alpha","ebooklogin-start","alpha","start"]
false
false
{"count":0,"link":"/forum/announcements/","debug":""}
Yes
["\/forum\/free-deep-dive-guide-ebook-downloads","\/forum\/free-deep-dive-guide-ebook-downloads\/1157845-paid-members-download-your-6-deep-dive-guide-ebooks-for-free-here","\/forum\/the-pitcast","\/forum\/national-barbecue-news-magazine","\/forum\/national-barbecue-news-magazine\/national-barbecue-news-magazine-aa","\/forum\/national-barbecue-news-magazine\/national-barbecue-news-magazine-aa\/bbq-news-magazine-2019-issues","\/forum\/national-barbecue-news-magazine\/national-barbecue-news-magazine-aa\/bbq-news-magazine-2020-issues","\/forum\/national-barbecue-news-magazine\/national-barbecue-news-magazine-aa\/bbq-news-magazine-2021-issues","\/forum\/national-barbecue-news-magazine\/national-barbecue-news-magazine-aa\/bbq-news-magazine-2022-issues","\/forum\/national-barbecue-news-magazine\/national-barbecue-news-magazine-aa\/current-2023-issues","\/forum\/national-barbecue-news-magazine\/national-barbecue-news-magazine-aa\/current-2024-issues","\/forum\/free-deep-dive-guide-ebook-downloads\/1165909-trial-members-download-your-free-deep-dive-guide-ebook-here"]
/forum/free-deep-dive-guide-ebook-downloads/1165909-trial-members-download-your-free-deep-dive-guide-ebook-here