Welcome!

This is a membership forum. Guests can view 5 pages for free. To participate, please join.

[ Pitmaster Club Information | Join Now | Login | Contact Us ]

Only 4 free page views remaining.

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Still having problems

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• David Parrish
    commented on 's reply
    Are you pointing out the pop up window? That's an iOS thing... Nothing to do with our software.

• Danjohnston949
    replied
    The two pics perhaps give a clearer explanation of what appears on my iPad Mini when I first attempt to open a post! Hope this helps, Dan

Leave a comment:

• David Parrish
    replied
    We're making some tweaks and while that's happening you might see your title change. Once we're done the goal is to have all of our first year members assigned the title "Charter Member" and all members who joined after July 11, 2015 assigned the title "Club Member".

Leave a comment:

• Danjohnston949
    commented on 's reply
    Gcdmd my apologies, Dan

• Danjohnston949
    replied
    I am having trouble opening the posts as they appear in the Today's Posts, when I go to open a post for the first time, Blue Link, after several taps it shuttles to an open,close, or cancel window? Like gcdmc above I have lowered in status from Charter Member to Club Member, I figured I must have insulted on of the wheels! Dan

Leave a comment:

• David Parrish
    commented on 's reply
    Actually no one can comment on the first post of a thread. That's baked into vB.

• Powersmoke_80
    replied
    David Parrish I was not able to comment either earlier in the week but that was fixed.
    I am not able to comment on the first post of a thread only the second and there after.

Leave a comment:

• jgg85234
    commented on 's reply
    It's pebkac
    Problem exists between keyboard and chair
    Jim

• Breadhead
    commented on 's reply
    CurlingDog .. Plbcak is something I've never come across before. I think I've been a victim of it many times.😎

• smarkley
    commented on 's reply
    gcdmd I think the member type might be part of the problem that is going on here... just a thought

• smarkley
    commented on 's reply
    yup... comment fine

One I was having problems with earlier is the KBQ ~ has landed thread... but now it is working for me... weird

Like I said... it is not all threads just some... and I have not noticed a common thing yet

• gcdmd
    commented on 's reply
    Speaking of site problems or questions, my status was changed recently from Charter Member to Club Member. Can you tell me why?

TIA

George

• David Parrish
    replied
    smarkley try commenting on this post and let us know if it works.

Leave a comment:

• CurlingDog
    replied
    plbcak? ( problem lies between chair and keyboard).

Leave a comment:

• smarkley
    started a topic Still having problems

Still having problems

There are quite a few threads that I can not Comment, 'Like', or even do a Reply in... But as you can see I can start a new topic OK...

Let me know if I can do anything on my end... thanks!

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.
Working...
X
false
["pitmaster-my-membership","login","join-pitmaster","lostpw","reset-password","special-offers","help","nojs","meat-ups","gifts","authaau-alpha","ebooklogin-start","alpha","start"]
false
false
{"count":0,"link":"/forum/announcements/","debug":""}
Yes
["\/forum\/free-deep-dive-guide-ebook-downloads","\/forum\/free-deep-dive-guide-ebook-downloads\/1157845-paid-members-download-your-6-deep-dive-guide-ebooks-for-free-here","\/forum\/the-pitcast","\/forum\/national-barbecue-news-magazine","\/forum\/national-barbecue-news-magazine\/national-barbecue-news-magazine-aa","\/forum\/national-barbecue-news-magazine\/national-barbecue-news-magazine-aa\/bbq-news-magazine-2019-issues","\/forum\/national-barbecue-news-magazine\/national-barbecue-news-magazine-aa\/bbq-news-magazine-2020-issues","\/forum\/national-barbecue-news-magazine\/national-barbecue-news-magazine-aa\/bbq-news-magazine-2021-issues","\/forum\/national-barbecue-news-magazine\/national-barbecue-news-magazine-aa\/bbq-news-magazine-2022-issues","\/forum\/national-barbecue-news-magazine\/national-barbecue-news-magazine-aa\/current-2023-issues","\/forum\/national-barbecue-news-magazine\/national-barbecue-news-magazine-aa\/current-2024-issues","\/forum\/free-deep-dive-guide-ebook-downloads\/1165909-trial-members-download-your-free-deep-dive-guide-ebook-here"]
/forum/free-deep-dive-guide-ebook-downloads/1165909-trial-members-download-your-free-deep-dive-guide-ebook-here