Welcome!

This is a membership forum. Guests can view 5 pages for free. To participate, please join.

[ Pitmaster Club Information | Join Now | Login | Contact Us ]

Only 4 free page views remaining.

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

List of cookers etc.

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

List of cookers etc.

Some folks have a pen nib icon next to their online status icon that when you wave your mouse over it lists cookers thermometers etc. I'm not necessarily looking to list everything out, but I am curious where it's done at. Fairly confident I've exhausted everywhere to look in Profile and settings.

Common on many forums is what's known as a signature- a snippet of text that tells the readers a little about you. On our forum here, we hide the signatures so they're not cluttering up the conversation in our topics. However, members' signatures are very easy to view. Simply click the little fountain pen tip icon beneath

Comment

• ecowper
      ecowper commented
      Editing a comment
      JohnPaul I remember creating this signature. And then, a couple years later, I had a new cooker and a new thermometer and so forth and wanted to update it. I could not figure it out for the life of me. It took like 3 days and massive hours of effort to do …. :-)

• ofelles
      ofelles commented
      Editing a comment
      @ecowper
      glad I'm not the only one. Duh!

• Mr. Bones
      Mr. Bones commented
      Editing a comment
      I’ve had the same trouble, before…

Cerebral flatulence…

For some reason, I've often had trouble finding the signature section.

Comment

• JohnPaul
      JohnPaul commented
      Editing a comment
      It's apparently directly next to the 10mm socket I can't find in the tool box that has three 10mm sockets in it.

• ecowper
      ecowper commented
      Editing a comment
      Yes, but only one of them is a 1/4” drive 10mm 6 point socket … which is precisely the one that you need and cannot find. But, if you do find it, you can’t find your 1/4” short extension ….

Signatures are here: https://pitmaster.amazingribs.com/settings/account

Scroll down to Conversation Detail Options

Click Edit Post Signature

Click image for larger version

Name:	post-sig.png
Views:	229
Size:	12.6 KB
ID:	1068346

Comment

• ecowper
      ecowper commented
      Editing a comment
      Still doesn’t explain where my 1/4” 10mm socket is at

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.
Working...
X
false
["pitmaster-my-membership","login","join-pitmaster","lostpw","reset-password","special-offers","help","nojs","meat-ups","gifts","authaau-alpha","ebooklogin-start","alpha","start"]
false
false
{"count":0,"link":"/forum/announcements/","debug":""}
Yes
["\/forum\/free-deep-dive-guide-ebook-downloads","\/forum\/free-deep-dive-guide-ebook-downloads\/1157845-paid-members-download-your-6-deep-dive-guide-ebooks-for-free-here","\/forum\/the-pitcast","\/forum\/national-barbecue-news-magazine","\/forum\/national-barbecue-news-magazine\/national-barbecue-news-magazine-aa","\/forum\/national-barbecue-news-magazine\/national-barbecue-news-magazine-aa\/bbq-news-magazine-2019-issues","\/forum\/national-barbecue-news-magazine\/national-barbecue-news-magazine-aa\/bbq-news-magazine-2020-issues","\/forum\/national-barbecue-news-magazine\/national-barbecue-news-magazine-aa\/bbq-news-magazine-2021-issues","\/forum\/national-barbecue-news-magazine\/national-barbecue-news-magazine-aa\/bbq-news-magazine-2022-issues","\/forum\/national-barbecue-news-magazine\/national-barbecue-news-magazine-aa\/current-2023-issues","\/forum\/national-barbecue-news-magazine\/national-barbecue-news-magazine-aa\/current-2024-issues","\/forum\/free-deep-dive-guide-ebook-downloads\/1165909-trial-members-download-your-free-deep-dive-guide-ebook-here"]
/forum/free-deep-dive-guide-ebook-downloads/1165909-trial-members-download-your-free-deep-dive-guide-ebook-here