Welcome!

This is a membership forum. Guests can view 5 pages for free. To participate, please join.

[ Pitmaster Club Information | Join Now | Login | Contact Us ]

Only 4 free page views remaining.

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

CAN NOT SAVE A PAGE?

Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

CAN NOT SAVE A PAGE?

Is there some reason that i can not save this page? Sous-Vide-Que Deep Dive Guide eBook - Pitmaster Club (amazingribs.com) i can not save or favorites on any page in any e book.

Can you give us more details? How are you trying to save it/favorite it? In your browser, like bookmark it? If so, what browser, what version, operating system etc? If you mean something else, please specify. And when you say you can not save it, what happens when you try to?

Comment

• Planner47
      Planner47 commented
      Editing a comment
      i hit the star button in the address line on my browser and i have a drop down and i select the place foe it to go to such as amazing rib/ sous. even all  channel button will not save.

• Planner47
      Planner47 commented
      Editing a comment
      Huskee on the save sous e-book it comes up with meatheats temp chart. but i have go to the channel and drill down to the free e books and click on the sous e book you get it. but wentyou save it and come back to it and hit the favorites star and click on it you get the temp chart.

Thanks Planner47 soudns fishy, sounds like it may be something in your browser's starred/favorites menu, but I can't be sure. I cannot duplicate the problem myself. I bookmark (favorite) the link, close my browser & re-open, or open a new tab, and click it and it takes me to the SV Deep Dive URL as it should.

Have you tried clearing your browser's cache, then trying again? Lots of cobwebs like this can be cleared up with a hard refresh aka cache clear. For PC, when in your open browser press Ctrl+F5; for Mac press Cmnd+R. For mobile, a cache clear can be done in your mobile browser's setting menu.

Comment

• Planner47
      Planner47 commented
      Editing a comment
      I just did that and deleted the old book marks and i just booked mark the free books page and it worked. so i am in the process of book marking all the free e books. Thanks for the help Huskee

Good deal, glad it's working now.

Comment

• Planner47
      Planner47 commented
      Editing a comment
      Huskee i am back! please please help! i am getting these (Search result already expired, please try a new search.) page when i am done reading a post from who ever by trying to go back to the recent post page. is there a setting that i have to make? o also i was not seaching for anything. i was just reading the replies in a thread and i was done reading that thread and i hit the back arrow in the upper left to go back to recent posts like i always do.

Greetings Planner47

The "Recent Posts" links all use the internal search function. So it works the same as using the search.

And the system caches the search query for a short time. When you hit the back button, it tries to get the cached search, which can be expired. This is a server side issue.

You should be able to just click directly on the "Recent Posts" link again. That is supposed to start a new "search" and not use the cached version.

--RayJ

Comment

Announcement

Collapse
    No announcement yet.
    Working...
    X
    false
    ["pitmaster-my-membership","login","join-pitmaster","lostpw","reset-password","special-offers","help","nojs","meat-ups","gifts","authaau-alpha","ebooklogin-start","alpha","start"]
    false
    false
    {"count":0,"link":"/forum/announcements/","debug":""}
    Yes
    ["\/forum\/free-deep-dive-guide-ebook-downloads","\/forum\/free-deep-dive-guide-ebook-downloads\/1157845-paid-members-download-your-6-deep-dive-guide-ebooks-for-free-here","\/forum\/the-pitcast","\/forum\/national-barbecue-news-magazine","\/forum\/national-barbecue-news-magazine\/national-barbecue-news-magazine-aa","\/forum\/national-barbecue-news-magazine\/national-barbecue-news-magazine-aa\/bbq-news-magazine-2019-issues","\/forum\/national-barbecue-news-magazine\/national-barbecue-news-magazine-aa\/bbq-news-magazine-2020-issues","\/forum\/national-barbecue-news-magazine\/national-barbecue-news-magazine-aa\/bbq-news-magazine-2021-issues","\/forum\/national-barbecue-news-magazine\/national-barbecue-news-magazine-aa\/bbq-news-magazine-2022-issues","\/forum\/national-barbecue-news-magazine\/national-barbecue-news-magazine-aa\/current-2023-issues","\/forum\/national-barbecue-news-magazine\/national-barbecue-news-magazine-aa\/current-2024-issues","\/forum\/free-deep-dive-guide-ebook-downloads\/1165909-trial-members-download-your-free-deep-dive-guide-ebook-here"]
    /forum/free-deep-dive-guide-ebook-downloads/1165909-trial-members-download-your-free-deep-dive-guide-ebook-here