Welcome!

This is a membership forum. Guests can view 5 pages for free. To participate, please join.

[ Pitmaster Club Information | Join Now | Login | Contact Us ]

Only 4 free page views remaining.

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

There’s A Bug On The Posts Page

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

There’s A Bug On The Posts Page

For some reason, I’m not able to edit my post about Classic Rock bands. When I type in the changes, the changes show up, but then disappear when I post it. It’s also not showing any responses, likes and…..shows my original post as the last one, makes it more time consuming to get to the actual last post.

Ive noticed this with other posts as well. Jokes is showing yesterday’s post from Clark as the last one. There’s been several more since then. I’m using my iPad with the latest version and updates. Click image for larger version  Name:	B2B73144-3431-4FCA-AAC0-2E821A92418D.png Views:	0 Size:	375.7 KB ID:	1054247
    Last edited by Panhead John; July 3, 2021, 10:58 AM.

Maybe no one likes it and is not responding

Comment

• Panhead John
      Panhead John commented
      Editing a comment
      I’m used to that! 😥

• Davek8282
      Davek8282 commented
      Editing a comment
      +1

Panhead John d John
    ​​​​​​​Or it's because you have finally crossed one too many lines . You are now quarantined in an alternate Pit somewhere in a far off universe where you can microwave your ribs and boil your steaks too extra well done and everyone thinks you are the Grand Pooba Pitmaster

Comment

I noticed this too. Your post shows up as 0 replies when in fact there are several dozen replies. It also shows 0 likes but I don't think that is a mistake : )

Comment

• Panhead John
        Panhead John commented
        Editing a comment
        I checked and there’s 4 likes, an all time high for me.
        Last edited by Panhead John; July 3, 2021, 01:07 PM.

This is just a server delay and it will correct itself. It happens frequently, please don't be alarmed.

Comment

• Panhead John
        Panhead John commented
        Editing a comment
        Don’t be alarmed? ….Ok, I’ll call 911 back and tell them not to send the cops.

• Huskee
        Huskee commented
        Editing a comment
        Where did you have the cops sent? My house, Meathead's, RayJ's? All 3? Just need to know if I gotta put on pants or anything Panhead John

The Texas internet grid is connected to the US grid by a string with cups at each end. The string is experiencing rolling resonance and posts are let through by priority. So……………not a bug, by design!
      Last edited by smokenoob; July 3, 2021, 02:53 PM.

Comment

• Huskee
        Huskee commented
        Editing a comment
        That's how I envision the Internet working.

• Panhead John
        Panhead John commented
        Editing a comment
        I was told we use coat hangers, hmmm.

Announcement

Collapse
    No announcement yet.
    Working...
    X
    false
    ["pitmaster-my-membership","login","join-pitmaster","lostpw","reset-password","special-offers","help","nojs","meat-ups","gifts","authaau-alpha","ebooklogin-start","alpha","start"]
    false
    false
    {"count":0,"link":"/forum/announcements/","debug":""}
    Yes
    ["\/forum\/free-deep-dive-guide-ebook-downloads","\/forum\/free-deep-dive-guide-ebook-downloads\/1157845-paid-members-download-your-6-deep-dive-guide-ebooks-for-free-here","\/forum\/the-pitcast","\/forum\/national-barbecue-news-magazine","\/forum\/national-barbecue-news-magazine\/national-barbecue-news-magazine-aa","\/forum\/national-barbecue-news-magazine\/national-barbecue-news-magazine-aa\/bbq-news-magazine-2019-issues","\/forum\/national-barbecue-news-magazine\/national-barbecue-news-magazine-aa\/bbq-news-magazine-2020-issues","\/forum\/national-barbecue-news-magazine\/national-barbecue-news-magazine-aa\/bbq-news-magazine-2021-issues","\/forum\/national-barbecue-news-magazine\/national-barbecue-news-magazine-aa\/bbq-news-magazine-2022-issues","\/forum\/national-barbecue-news-magazine\/national-barbecue-news-magazine-aa\/current-2023-issues","\/forum\/national-barbecue-news-magazine\/national-barbecue-news-magazine-aa\/current-2024-issues","\/forum\/free-deep-dive-guide-ebook-downloads\/1165909-trial-members-download-your-free-deep-dive-guide-ebook-here"]
    /forum/free-deep-dive-guide-ebook-downloads/1165909-trial-members-download-your-free-deep-dive-guide-ebook-here