Welcome!

This is a membership forum. Guests can view 5 pages for free. To participate, please join.

[ Pitmaster Club Information | Join Now | Login | Contact Us ]

Only 4 free page views remaining.

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

You want me to follow I see.

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

You want me to follow I see.

12 pages back on the sauces forum and every time I hit next, I got more follows. I am on mobile with a iPhone using the Brave browser.
    Attached Files

The answer is above my pay grade.

Comment

you need to find a Faraday cage and lay low for a few days to loose em!

Comment

Is it trying to tell you that you need to up your sauce game? Lol. Let's get raywjohnson to give it a look-see.

Comment

I will see what I can do to this. It is an old issue. Thought I had it fixed. Might need to add some extra coding for Brave browsers (although it is base on Chromium https://www.chromium.org/ the same system that Google Chrome is based on).

Comment

Alright then!

I think I have it fixed.

This was actually effecting all browsers. Just no one noticed before. It only added the extra follow buttons when you clicked on one of the pagination buttons. And most of the time that would scroll you to the top of the page. So the extra buttons were not seen.

I added a little tweak to stop the extra buttons from being added. This is a javascript fix, so you may have to refresh the cache.

Comment

• STEbbq
              STEbbq commented
              Editing a comment
              Looks like it is fixed! Thanks

Announcement

Collapse
          No announcement yet.
          Working...
          X
          false
          ["pitmaster-my-membership","login","join-pitmaster","lostpw","reset-password","special-offers","help","nojs","meat-ups","gifts","authaau-alpha","ebooklogin-start","alpha","start"]
          false
          false
          {"count":0,"link":"/forum/announcements/","debug":""}
          Yes
          ["\/forum\/free-deep-dive-guide-ebook-downloads","\/forum\/free-deep-dive-guide-ebook-downloads\/1157845-paid-members-download-your-6-deep-dive-guide-ebooks-for-free-here","\/forum\/the-pitcast","\/forum\/national-barbecue-news-magazine","\/forum\/national-barbecue-news-magazine\/national-barbecue-news-magazine-aa","\/forum\/national-barbecue-news-magazine\/national-barbecue-news-magazine-aa\/bbq-news-magazine-2019-issues","\/forum\/national-barbecue-news-magazine\/national-barbecue-news-magazine-aa\/bbq-news-magazine-2020-issues","\/forum\/national-barbecue-news-magazine\/national-barbecue-news-magazine-aa\/bbq-news-magazine-2021-issues","\/forum\/national-barbecue-news-magazine\/national-barbecue-news-magazine-aa\/bbq-news-magazine-2022-issues","\/forum\/national-barbecue-news-magazine\/national-barbecue-news-magazine-aa\/current-2023-issues","\/forum\/national-barbecue-news-magazine\/national-barbecue-news-magazine-aa\/current-2024-issues","\/forum\/free-deep-dive-guide-ebook-downloads\/1165909-trial-members-download-your-free-deep-dive-guide-ebook-here"]
          /forum/free-deep-dive-guide-ebook-downloads/1165909-trial-members-download-your-free-deep-dive-guide-ebook-here