Welcome!

This is a membership forum. Guests can view 5 pages for free. To participate, please join.

[ Pitmaster Club Information | Join Now | Login | Contact Us ]

Only 4 free page views remaining.

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

For The Few Who Complain About Our Recommended Products As Ads...Count Your Blessings

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• texastweeter
    commented on 's reply
    Attjack look into the android app.

• texastweeter
    commented on 's reply
    SmokeyGator Advertising: DuckDuckGo’s traffic is shown Sponsored Links (including !bangs). So whether you have them enabled or not, you can continue to feel that the open source DuckDuckGo Browser is a useful tool that respects both your privacy and your time.
    Affiliates: DuckDuckGo relies on affiliates as well. When people click on affiliate links, they are directed to Amazon, eBay etc. DuckDuckGo will only generate revenue based on relevance, and, only if, you make a purchase.
    Last edited by texastweeter; March 10, 2022, 09:56 PM.

• SmokeyGator
    commented on 's reply
    Does it? How do they make money? Only two options are possible. Number one, you pay for a subscription. Number two YOU are the product!

There is also a third option. Some insanely rich person funds it, and expects nothing at all in return.

• tbob4
    commented on 's reply
    I was only kidding. I saw the post and your response. I thought what ads do I see in the wee hours of the morning?

• Murdy
    commented on 's reply
    I've worn them year round in the upper midwest; sometimes under a parka.

• DavidNorcross
    replied
    Welcome from Virginia!

Leave a comment:

• Attjack
    commented on 's reply
    The search engine?

• SmokeyGator
    replied
    Pro tip: When you are dragged to family events and get bored, if their computer is unlocked you can spend an hour or so looking up disturbing things.

Then secretly laugh when they start questioning why they are suddenly being flooded with ads for furry conventions, flashlight like devices that ARE NOT flashlights, and so on.

Leave a comment:

• Dr. Pepper
    commented on 's reply
    So texastweeter Who you callin' a frigid brisket? Me or PJ? Just layin' there like a cold slab of meat. Not even probe tender.
    Last edited by Dr. Pepper; March 10, 2022, 02:43 PM.

• texastweeter
    replied
    Duckduckgo fixes all that.

Leave a comment:

• texastweeter
    commented on 's reply
    I just bust out laughing in my office. Now my employees think I am hitting the sauce at work again

• ItsAllGoneToTheDogs
    commented on 's reply
    Huskee that makes more sense, hopefully tbob's advise was helpful for him then

• texastweeter
    commented on 's reply
    And the thunder rolls, and the lightning strikes. Another brisket goes cold, on a sleepless night...

• texastweeter
    commented on 's reply
    Wise words.

• texastweeter
    commented on 's reply
    Amazingribs is my main bi#@$, don't worry.

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.
Working...
X
false
["pitmaster-my-membership","login","join-pitmaster","lostpw","reset-password","special-offers","help","nojs","meat-ups","gifts","authaau-alpha","ebooklogin-start","alpha","start"]
false
false
{"count":0,"link":"/forum/announcements/","debug":""}
Yes
["\/forum\/free-deep-dive-guide-ebook-downloads","\/forum\/free-deep-dive-guide-ebook-downloads\/1157845-paid-members-download-your-6-deep-dive-guide-ebooks-for-free-here","\/forum\/the-pitcast","\/forum\/national-barbecue-news-magazine","\/forum\/national-barbecue-news-magazine\/national-barbecue-news-magazine-aa","\/forum\/national-barbecue-news-magazine\/national-barbecue-news-magazine-aa\/bbq-news-magazine-2019-issues","\/forum\/national-barbecue-news-magazine\/national-barbecue-news-magazine-aa\/bbq-news-magazine-2020-issues","\/forum\/national-barbecue-news-magazine\/national-barbecue-news-magazine-aa\/bbq-news-magazine-2021-issues","\/forum\/national-barbecue-news-magazine\/national-barbecue-news-magazine-aa\/bbq-news-magazine-2022-issues","\/forum\/national-barbecue-news-magazine\/national-barbecue-news-magazine-aa\/current-2023-issues","\/forum\/national-barbecue-news-magazine\/national-barbecue-news-magazine-aa\/current-2024-issues","\/forum\/free-deep-dive-guide-ebook-downloads\/1165909-trial-members-download-your-free-deep-dive-guide-ebook-here"]
/forum/free-deep-dive-guide-ebook-downloads/1165909-trial-members-download-your-free-deep-dive-guide-ebook-here