Welcome!

This is a membership forum. Guests can view 5 pages for free. To participate, please join.

[ Pitmaster Club Information | Join Now | Login | Contact Us ]

Only 4 free page views remaining.

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

For The Few Who Complain About Our Recommended Products As Ads...Count Your Blessings

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Polarbear777
    replied
    Used to regularly go to Serious Eats, but it’s now Serious Ads. Pop up videos, interruptions in writing etc.

Also much of their content is quite stale.

Leave a comment:

• 58limited
    commented on 's reply
    Unlike you, I think most of us draw the line at boiling them in beet stock.
    Last edited by 58limited; May 12, 2021, 06:47 AM.

• Panhead John
    commented on 's reply
    And just what, pray tell, is wrong with boiling ribs?

• 58limited
    commented on 's reply
    Their attitude: 'My way or the highway' In other words several members think there is only one way to smoke something. Any variance and they jump all over you for 'doing it wrong.' As opposed to AR where we freely exchange ideas on cooking and are very supportive of different methods (other than boiling ribs).

• Panhead John
    commented on 's reply
    Can’t believe you locked me out. Glad I keep that spare key in the bushes.
    Last edited by Panhead John; May 12, 2021, 06:16 AM.

• Panhead John
    commented on 's reply
    58limited OK, now you have everyone’s curiosity up. Why did you leave?

• DavidNorcross
    replied
    There are other BBQ sites??

Leave a comment:

• pkadare
    replied
    What killed me about that complaint was that the complainant had been a member for 3 or 4 years, so had been paying their annual dues but the only post they ever made was that complaint. Weird.

Leave a comment:

• Dr. Pepper
    replied
    You know, when Panhead John came home (at 4 am!) I thought I could smell a different smoke on him....

Leave a comment:

• bbqLuv
    replied
    Will all your posts have ads just as this one does?
    OMG in your post, Orange Mountain Grills?
    Happy Grilling on OMG and BPR too.

Leave a comment:

• Steve B
    commented on 's reply
    Marital aides? 😳

• synodog
    commented on 's reply
    Oh @Panhead John...how could you?

• ofelles
    commented on 's reply
    @Panhead John
    I've heard that to many times before!

• Panhead John
    commented on 's reply
    Good idea!.... Actually the only women’s clothing ad was the t shirts. The rest of the ads was for other things.

• Murdy
    replied
    Given the number of women's clothing ads, it appears you have a lot of women's clothing cookies on your computer. May I suggest clicking on a couple women's swimwear ads -- you will get a better variety of pop ups and banner ads.

Leave a comment:

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.
Working...
X
false
["pitmaster-my-membership","login","join-pitmaster","lostpw","reset-password","special-offers","help","nojs","meat-ups","gifts","authaau-alpha","ebooklogin-start","alpha","start"]
false
false
{"count":0,"link":"/forum/announcements/","debug":""}
Yes
["\/forum\/free-deep-dive-guide-ebook-downloads","\/forum\/free-deep-dive-guide-ebook-downloads\/1157845-paid-members-download-your-6-deep-dive-guide-ebooks-for-free-here","\/forum\/the-pitcast","\/forum\/national-barbecue-news-magazine","\/forum\/national-barbecue-news-magazine\/national-barbecue-news-magazine-aa","\/forum\/national-barbecue-news-magazine\/national-barbecue-news-magazine-aa\/bbq-news-magazine-2019-issues","\/forum\/national-barbecue-news-magazine\/national-barbecue-news-magazine-aa\/bbq-news-magazine-2020-issues","\/forum\/national-barbecue-news-magazine\/national-barbecue-news-magazine-aa\/bbq-news-magazine-2021-issues","\/forum\/national-barbecue-news-magazine\/national-barbecue-news-magazine-aa\/bbq-news-magazine-2022-issues","\/forum\/national-barbecue-news-magazine\/national-barbecue-news-magazine-aa\/current-2023-issues","\/forum\/national-barbecue-news-magazine\/national-barbecue-news-magazine-aa\/current-2024-issues","\/forum\/free-deep-dive-guide-ebook-downloads\/1165909-trial-members-download-your-free-deep-dive-guide-ebook-here"]
/forum/free-deep-dive-guide-ebook-downloads/1165909-trial-members-download-your-free-deep-dive-guide-ebook-here