Welcome!

This is a membership forum. Guests can view 5 pages for free. To participate, please join.

[ Pitmaster Club Information | Join Now | Login | Contact Us ]

Only 4 free page views remaining.

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

For The Few Who Complain About Our Recommended Products As Ads...Count Your Blessings

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Murdy
    commented on 's reply
    Sounds like you got a virus or trojan or something throwing random stuff at you. None of us here have popups.

• jfmorris
    replied
    Yeah, no popups here. And I have popups explicitly enabled for AmazingRibs.com in my Safari browser settings.

Leave a comment:

• DogFaced PonySoldier
    replied
    I don't have any popups.

Leave a comment:

• ItsAllGoneToTheDogs
    replied
    well thats an interesting way to leave the Pit I guess...

Leave a comment:

• mikie02835
    replied
    Shut up I joined paid fee endless pop ups and I had Togo on Google to find out how to write to you
    your too kool for school is great for barbecue. Write me and tell me how to get rid of ads please. it is your job

Leave a comment:

• RichieB
    commented on 's reply
    Panhead John good to see you have remorse for your ill ways. I'm willing to forgive this time.

• smokenoob
    commented on 's reply
    nowthatsfunny!

• smokenoob
    commented on 's reply
    Well that’s what happens when an indoor cat gets out, get him back in the house and he will be fine......

• SmokingSteve
    commented on 's reply
    Whoa! You mean there are other BBQ sites? I bet they are just wanna-be's compared to AmazingRibs.com!

• Panhead John
    commented on 's reply
    In pink I hope?

• crazytown3
    replied
    Thanks for the heads-up. I bought the "Girls trip cheaper than therapy 2021" shirt.

Leave a comment:

• Huskee
    commented on 's reply
    Sumthin tells me that was likely an electric smoker or gas grill.

• Panhead John
    replied
    Huskee And one more thing...did ya see that guy’s ribs in my bottom picture? The first picture looked ok I guess, but he pulled em a little too early if ya ask me, hardly any meat had pulled back from the bone. But, that bottom pic of the ribs after being sliced..... the rib meat was white inside! I mean, it looked like burnt chicken breasts. Our guys and gals here at AR can smoke circles around those smoked meats.com people.
    Last edited by Panhead John; May 12, 2021, 09:37 AM.

Leave a comment:

• Huskee
    commented on 's reply
    I wonder if a renewal on their statement reminded them that they're a member and so they came here to click around. I wonder if they even read Meathead's explanation or other members' testimonials that it's hardly a big deal...

• Huskee
    replied
    Yup! I'm glad you posted this, it adds a great perspective. Many people are used to simple blogs (of which we are not) that don't have big costs and therefore little to zero ads. I HATE the videos that auto-play, it is beyond frustrating and often leads me to exit out of that site w/o further reading or pageviews.

Leave a comment:

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.
Working...
X
false
["pitmaster-my-membership","login","join-pitmaster","lostpw","reset-password","special-offers","help","nojs","meat-ups","gifts","authaau-alpha","ebooklogin-start","alpha","start"]
false
false
{"count":0,"link":"/forum/announcements/","debug":""}
Yes
["\/forum\/free-deep-dive-guide-ebook-downloads","\/forum\/free-deep-dive-guide-ebook-downloads\/1157845-paid-members-download-your-6-deep-dive-guide-ebooks-for-free-here","\/forum\/the-pitcast","\/forum\/national-barbecue-news-magazine","\/forum\/national-barbecue-news-magazine\/national-barbecue-news-magazine-aa","\/forum\/national-barbecue-news-magazine\/national-barbecue-news-magazine-aa\/bbq-news-magazine-2019-issues","\/forum\/national-barbecue-news-magazine\/national-barbecue-news-magazine-aa\/bbq-news-magazine-2020-issues","\/forum\/national-barbecue-news-magazine\/national-barbecue-news-magazine-aa\/bbq-news-magazine-2021-issues","\/forum\/national-barbecue-news-magazine\/national-barbecue-news-magazine-aa\/bbq-news-magazine-2022-issues","\/forum\/national-barbecue-news-magazine\/national-barbecue-news-magazine-aa\/current-2023-issues","\/forum\/national-barbecue-news-magazine\/national-barbecue-news-magazine-aa\/current-2024-issues","\/forum\/free-deep-dive-guide-ebook-downloads\/1165909-trial-members-download-your-free-deep-dive-guide-ebook-here"]
/forum/free-deep-dive-guide-ebook-downloads/1165909-trial-members-download-your-free-deep-dive-guide-ebook-here