Welcome!

This is a membership forum. Guests can view 5 pages for free. To participate, please join.

[ Pitmaster Club Information | Join Now | Login | Contact Us ]

Only 4 free page views remaining.

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

For The Few Who Complain About Our Recommended Products As Ads...Count Your Blessings

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Attjack
    replied
    To be fair I remember a similar experience on Amazingribs.com before paying for a membership.

Leave a comment:

• SmokeyGator
    replied
    Hawaiian shirts CAN be BBQ related. Depending on your personal style of course. Here in Florida (or Hawaii) they can be worn year round. In Minnesota? Yea. Might want to only wear them in the 3 or 4 days yall call "summer"

Leave a comment:

• Dr. Pepper
    commented on 's reply
    And pkadare , they market it to a bunch of older guys hanging out together, thinking they are having a crazy fun time! (AR anyone?)

• pkadare
    commented on 's reply
    Pfizer makes more than just vaccines. Just throwing that out there.

• Huskee
    commented on 's reply
    He's not a Former Member, he was, then he re-joined today but his title hadn't updated yet.

• Huskee
    commented on 's reply
    Hi mikie02835. Here is the direct link to the "Ads are not being blocked" article in the Help section, it will help you: https://pitmaster.amazingribs.com/fo...-being-blocked.

Please remember to use our Help section when you have questions or concerns such as this. You can find the Help section as the very first (far left) menu option in the main red menu bar when logged in. It contains a lot of FAQs and tutorials. Give it a whirl.

• RonB
    replied
    At my age I wish I had popups more often - oh wait - never mind...

Leave a comment:

• tbob4
    commented on 's reply
    I wrote to him to tell him how to get rid of the ads but now My Pillow and the George Foreman grill keep showing up in my browser. Panhead John - were you too kool for school?

• ofelles
    commented on 's reply
    Just wok away.

• RonB
    commented on 's reply
    Air pumps?

• FireMan
    replied
    I’m confused! Then again, that’s nuthin new.

Leave a comment:

• holehogg
    commented on 's reply
    I do when my toaster is in action.

• Grillin Dad
    commented on 's reply
    I hear ya on the auto-play videos. The worst, in my experience, is the NFL app for iPad. It auto-plays every single video and even has a pop-up for other videos. It takes 3 clicks and going to another screen to turn them off. This is especially bad for me, as I regularly check the app while at work. I can’t have my boss hearing these videos and knowing that I’m slacking off on the clock! C’MON MAN!!!

• Panhead John
    commented on 's reply
    That’s a shame too, he sounds like a really fun guy.

• WillTravelForFood
    replied
    books don't have popup ads.

unless it's a pop-up book.

Leave a comment:

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.
Working...
X
false
["pitmaster-my-membership","login","join-pitmaster","lostpw","reset-password","special-offers","help","nojs","meat-ups","gifts","authaau-alpha","ebooklogin-start","alpha","start"]
false
false
{"count":0,"link":"/forum/announcements/","debug":""}
Yes
["\/forum\/free-deep-dive-guide-ebook-downloads","\/forum\/free-deep-dive-guide-ebook-downloads\/1157845-paid-members-download-your-6-deep-dive-guide-ebooks-for-free-here","\/forum\/the-pitcast","\/forum\/national-barbecue-news-magazine","\/forum\/national-barbecue-news-magazine\/national-barbecue-news-magazine-aa","\/forum\/national-barbecue-news-magazine\/national-barbecue-news-magazine-aa\/bbq-news-magazine-2019-issues","\/forum\/national-barbecue-news-magazine\/national-barbecue-news-magazine-aa\/bbq-news-magazine-2020-issues","\/forum\/national-barbecue-news-magazine\/national-barbecue-news-magazine-aa\/bbq-news-magazine-2021-issues","\/forum\/national-barbecue-news-magazine\/national-barbecue-news-magazine-aa\/bbq-news-magazine-2022-issues","\/forum\/national-barbecue-news-magazine\/national-barbecue-news-magazine-aa\/current-2023-issues","\/forum\/national-barbecue-news-magazine\/national-barbecue-news-magazine-aa\/current-2024-issues","\/forum\/free-deep-dive-guide-ebook-downloads\/1165909-trial-members-download-your-free-deep-dive-guide-ebook-here"]
/forum/free-deep-dive-guide-ebook-downloads/1165909-trial-members-download-your-free-deep-dive-guide-ebook-here