Welcome!

This is a membership forum. Guests can view 5 pages for free. To participate, please join.

[ Pitmaster Club Information | Join Now | Login | Contact Us ]

Only 4 free page views remaining.

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Login

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Meathead
    commented on 's reply
    Because people do occasionally want to cancel. We thought we'd make it easy so they don't complain.

• Clark
    replied
    Meathead As we all know, you will always have people who look for piddly things to complain about. I really appreciate the hard work that you and your great staff do to make this such an outstanding website and forum!

Leave a comment:

• crazytown3
    commented on 's reply
    And I for one THANK YOU for that.

• Meathead
    replied
    I forgot to mention: We do not allow ads with animation or videos. They pay really well (as do ads within content), but we don't do this out of respect to the reader experience.

Leave a comment:

• GolfGeezer
    commented on 's reply
    Panhead John Unfortunately, my prescription is running out. Seriously, would've considered it, but two strikes: I HATE flying, am very claustrophobic, and it is our 38th wedding anniversary (well, Memorial Day actually). Hanging with the gang that is going would have been a treat - just not in the cards for me.

• Steve B
    commented on 's reply
    No worries. I was talking about MH taking the Xanax and cocktails.

• Panhead John
    commented on 's reply
    Xanax and cocktails? Damn man, can you come to the TX. Meat Up?

• GolfGeezer
    commented on 's reply
    Steve B Sorry dude, but I'm a bit dense and not getting your dig at my post. Not offended or anything, just missing it. As for my post, with a bit of reflection, I was a little harsh on the OP. She/he has every right to question what their membership fee gets them, especially after over 4 years of membership and this was their first post. Should have stuck to the Xanax and cocktails and left off the last paragraph.

• Steve B
    commented on 's reply
    How did you know what he did?? Are you clairvoyant or are you stalking him. πŸ˜³πŸ˜¬πŸ˜‚

• Steve B
    commented on 's reply
    Nice Meathead Well put all around.
    Keep it going my friend. πŸ‘ŠπŸ‘Š

• GolfGeezer
    replied
    Meathead what a thoughtful, professional and respectful response. The Pit is my "safe place", a place with folks willing, and able, to share positive experiences and info about something we have in common - a love of food and how we buy it, cook it, the toys we use, the toys we want and some good humor.

The fact that our community lives in a commercial environment does not bother me in the slightest. If I was moderating, and thank the Lord that won’t happen!, I’d have to take 2 Xanax and a few cocktails before I could ever respond with the grace you did. God bless...

Leave a comment:

• bbqLuv
    commented on 's reply
    Amazing Ribs is a fantastic website, from the first click to the last.

• Panhead John
    commented on 's reply
    pkadare Yes. Just edited my response. Thanks

• Meathead
    replied
    DavidNorcross Au Contraire! It is FAR from thankless. Not a day goes by that we don't get a heartwarming email. Some of the best are here https://amazingribs.com/about-us/testimonials/

Leave a comment:

• DavidNorcross
    commented on 's reply
    Its a thankless job Sir. The vast majority sure does appreciate you.

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.
Working...
X
false
["pitmaster-my-membership","login","join-pitmaster","lostpw","reset-password","special-offers","help","nojs","meat-ups","gifts","authaau-alpha","ebooklogin-start","alpha","start"]
false
false
{"count":0,"link":"/forum/announcements/","debug":""}
Yes
["\/forum\/free-deep-dive-guide-ebook-downloads","\/forum\/free-deep-dive-guide-ebook-downloads\/1157845-paid-members-download-your-6-deep-dive-guide-ebooks-for-free-here","\/forum\/the-pitcast","\/forum\/national-barbecue-news-magazine","\/forum\/national-barbecue-news-magazine\/national-barbecue-news-magazine-aa","\/forum\/national-barbecue-news-magazine\/national-barbecue-news-magazine-aa\/bbq-news-magazine-2019-issues","\/forum\/national-barbecue-news-magazine\/national-barbecue-news-magazine-aa\/bbq-news-magazine-2020-issues","\/forum\/national-barbecue-news-magazine\/national-barbecue-news-magazine-aa\/bbq-news-magazine-2021-issues","\/forum\/national-barbecue-news-magazine\/national-barbecue-news-magazine-aa\/bbq-news-magazine-2022-issues","\/forum\/national-barbecue-news-magazine\/national-barbecue-news-magazine-aa\/current-2023-issues","\/forum\/national-barbecue-news-magazine\/national-barbecue-news-magazine-aa\/current-2024-issues","\/forum\/free-deep-dive-guide-ebook-downloads\/1165909-trial-members-download-your-free-deep-dive-guide-ebook-here"]
/forum/free-deep-dive-guide-ebook-downloads/1165909-trial-members-download-your-free-deep-dive-guide-ebook-here