Welcome!

This is a membership forum. Guests can view 5 pages for free. To participate, please join.

[ Pitmaster Club Information | Join Now | Login | Contact Us ]

Only 4 free page views remaining.

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

My Favorites Folder

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

My Favorites Folder

I like the new design. A question/suggestion:

1. Is there a "My Favorites" folder for easy access later? i.e., I would like to save the new sausage calculator for quick reference in the future.

Thanks for everything you do with this sight! Love It!

Well, I think you have two options. The first one is to create bookmarks within your browser and put organize them into an AmazingRibs folder so that you have them there. The only other thing I can think of is to click the green "+ FOLLOW" that appears on the right side on the top and bottom of each page for the topic. You can then find a list of all topics that you've followed in the Message Center. The downside of this approach though is that you'll get a notification whenever there's activity in a topic. I hope this helps.

Comment

I have a word document on my desktop where I just put links to posts that I want to be able to find again. The advantage of this over browser bookmarks is that you can add a description of the linked post if you want to.

Comment

Save it to your device, or in the cloud.
        There are some great apps for recipes, paprika comes to mind.

Comment

For recipes paprika works well.

For threads? Links rot whenever things are moved around, so saving links doesn’t really work

Comment

Announcement

Collapse
          No announcement yet.
          Working...
          X
          false
          ["pitmaster-my-membership","login","join-pitmaster","lostpw","reset-password","special-offers","help","nojs","meat-ups","gifts","authaau-alpha","ebooklogin-start","alpha","start"]
          false
          false
          {"count":0,"link":"/forum/announcements/","debug":""}
          Yes
          ["\/forum\/free-deep-dive-guide-ebook-downloads","\/forum\/free-deep-dive-guide-ebook-downloads\/1157845-paid-members-download-your-6-deep-dive-guide-ebooks-for-free-here","\/forum\/the-pitcast","\/forum\/national-barbecue-news-magazine","\/forum\/national-barbecue-news-magazine\/national-barbecue-news-magazine-aa","\/forum\/national-barbecue-news-magazine\/national-barbecue-news-magazine-aa\/bbq-news-magazine-2019-issues","\/forum\/national-barbecue-news-magazine\/national-barbecue-news-magazine-aa\/bbq-news-magazine-2020-issues","\/forum\/national-barbecue-news-magazine\/national-barbecue-news-magazine-aa\/bbq-news-magazine-2021-issues","\/forum\/national-barbecue-news-magazine\/national-barbecue-news-magazine-aa\/bbq-news-magazine-2022-issues","\/forum\/national-barbecue-news-magazine\/national-barbecue-news-magazine-aa\/current-2023-issues","\/forum\/national-barbecue-news-magazine\/national-barbecue-news-magazine-aa\/current-2024-issues","\/forum\/free-deep-dive-guide-ebook-downloads\/1165909-trial-members-download-your-free-deep-dive-guide-ebook-here"]
          /forum/free-deep-dive-guide-ebook-downloads/1165909-trial-members-download-your-free-deep-dive-guide-ebook-here