Welcome!

This is a membership forum. Guests can view 5 pages for free. To participate, please join.

[ Pitmaster Club Information | Join Now | Login | Contact Us ]

Only 4 free page views remaining.

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Menu Issue on The Free Site (Mobile)

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Geekandproud
    commented on 's reply
    Meathead , I've realized that I only get the error when I tap on the "Pitmaster Club" text. If I tap to the right of the text, then no error and the menu does not collapse.

• Geekandproud
    commented on 's reply
    Meathead , I have rebooted my phone and cleared my browser cache. Unfortunately, the issue persists

• Meathead
    replied
    Geekandproud SchweinStein I think, I hope, our tech team has finally cured this. Can you let me know?

Leave a comment:

• SchweinStein
    commented on 's reply
    Google Pixel 2 XL - Android Version 11 build number RPA.201005.005.A1 - google chrome browser - 90.0.4430.91

• Meathead
    replied
    SchweinStein Can you tell me the make and model of you dev ice, the OS and version, and the browser and version.

Leave a comment:

• SchweinStein
    commented on 's reply
    Just FYI it is still happening to me too. Cleared cache and rebooted.

• Meathead
    replied
    Geekandproud THANKS! I have passed this info to our chief IT guy. It is the only bug remaining since the launch. Sigh.

Leave a comment:

• Geekandproud
    commented on 's reply
    Meathead, after rebooting my phone, the issue has not resolved. It has not been a big deal since I learned that if I hold down on the Pitmaster Club link then I can bypass the issue. I am using an Samsung S10plus and Chrome browser 90.0.4430.91. OS is Android 11

• Meathead
    replied
    Geekandproud SchweinStein Is this bug still there? We think we squashed it but we haven't been able to reproduce it on all our devices. If it is still a problem do me a favor: Reboot your device to flush the caches and if it still occurs, tell me the name of the device, the OS you are using and the browser.

Leave a comment:

• Huskee
    commented on 's reply
    What I believe he's saying, and what I can replicate, is clicking the main hamburger menu pops up the full menu...I click Tested Recipes, and the submenu pops up but before I can click Beef or Pork, *that* submenu disappears in half a second.

• Huskee
    commented on 's reply
    Happens w/ Android for me.

• Huskee
    commented on 's reply
    Same happens to me too.

• Geekandproud
    commented on 's reply
    I agree SchweinStein. No worries! I only added that last comment because I realized that post edits don't trigger notifications.

• SchweinStein
    replied
    Geekandproud ha sorry I didn't see that. Well it at least we have plenty of evidence.

Leave a comment:

• Geekandproud
    commented on 's reply
    I added a screen grab to the original post too

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.
Working...
X
false
["pitmaster-my-membership","login","join-pitmaster","lostpw","reset-password","special-offers","help","nojs","meat-ups","gifts","authaau-alpha","ebooklogin-start","alpha","start"]
false
false
{"count":0,"link":"/forum/announcements/","debug":""}
Yes
["\/forum\/free-deep-dive-guide-ebook-downloads","\/forum\/free-deep-dive-guide-ebook-downloads\/1157845-paid-members-download-your-6-deep-dive-guide-ebooks-for-free-here","\/forum\/the-pitcast","\/forum\/national-barbecue-news-magazine","\/forum\/national-barbecue-news-magazine\/national-barbecue-news-magazine-aa","\/forum\/national-barbecue-news-magazine\/national-barbecue-news-magazine-aa\/bbq-news-magazine-2019-issues","\/forum\/national-barbecue-news-magazine\/national-barbecue-news-magazine-aa\/bbq-news-magazine-2020-issues","\/forum\/national-barbecue-news-magazine\/national-barbecue-news-magazine-aa\/bbq-news-magazine-2021-issues","\/forum\/national-barbecue-news-magazine\/national-barbecue-news-magazine-aa\/bbq-news-magazine-2022-issues","\/forum\/national-barbecue-news-magazine\/national-barbecue-news-magazine-aa\/current-2023-issues","\/forum\/national-barbecue-news-magazine\/national-barbecue-news-magazine-aa\/current-2024-issues","\/forum\/free-deep-dive-guide-ebook-downloads\/1165909-trial-members-download-your-free-deep-dive-guide-ebook-here"]
/forum/free-deep-dive-guide-ebook-downloads/1165909-trial-members-download-your-free-deep-dive-guide-ebook-here