Welcome!

This is a membership forum. Guests can view 5 pages for free. To participate, please join.

[ Pitmaster Club Information | Join Now | Login | Contact Us ]

Only 4 free page views remaining.

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Membership expired but I can still access The Pit

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Membership expired but I can still access The Pit

I went to check my membership status thinking that I probably should have had to renew by now. It shows my membership was up in July. I never got a communication reminding me to renew, and I can also still access The Pit. I don't see any mechanism for renewing either. I love the stuff going on here and just want to stay current.

Same with me. Says I expired July 11th, 2015 (my membership that is...lol)

Comment

• FLBuckeye
      FLBuckeye commented
      Editing a comment
      Subscriptions Start Date Expiry Date
      Paid User July 10th, 2014 July 11th, 2015
      NOTE: If you paid via Paypal, please update your Credit Card information directly in Paypal, otherwise, please contact Administrator.

Mine shows expired but I saw were my CC had been charged and I still have access.

Paid User July 15th, 2014 July 16th, 2015

Comment

Hey folks please pardon our mess. We're currently working on the registration process. Don't worry too much about the expiration dates. We're having to manually move those into the system and until that move happens the dates will be a bit, uhm, outdated.

Once we get everything straightened out we'll make an announcement. In the meantime, no one is being cancelled out of the club and you can safely ignore the dates.

Comment

Thanks, just want to be sure I'm still in for the Gold Medal Giveaways!

Comment

Announcement

Collapse
        No announcement yet.
        Working...
        X
        false
        ["pitmaster-my-membership","login","join-pitmaster","lostpw","reset-password","special-offers","help","nojs","meat-ups","gifts","authaau-alpha","ebooklogin-start","alpha","start"]
        false
        false
        {"count":0,"link":"/forum/announcements/","debug":""}
        Yes
        ["\/forum\/free-deep-dive-guide-ebook-downloads","\/forum\/free-deep-dive-guide-ebook-downloads\/1157845-paid-members-download-your-6-deep-dive-guide-ebooks-for-free-here","\/forum\/the-pitcast","\/forum\/national-barbecue-news-magazine","\/forum\/national-barbecue-news-magazine\/national-barbecue-news-magazine-aa","\/forum\/national-barbecue-news-magazine\/national-barbecue-news-magazine-aa\/bbq-news-magazine-2019-issues","\/forum\/national-barbecue-news-magazine\/national-barbecue-news-magazine-aa\/bbq-news-magazine-2020-issues","\/forum\/national-barbecue-news-magazine\/national-barbecue-news-magazine-aa\/bbq-news-magazine-2021-issues","\/forum\/national-barbecue-news-magazine\/national-barbecue-news-magazine-aa\/bbq-news-magazine-2022-issues","\/forum\/national-barbecue-news-magazine\/national-barbecue-news-magazine-aa\/current-2023-issues","\/forum\/national-barbecue-news-magazine\/national-barbecue-news-magazine-aa\/current-2024-issues","\/forum\/free-deep-dive-guide-ebook-downloads\/1165909-trial-members-download-your-free-deep-dive-guide-ebook-here"]
        /forum/free-deep-dive-guide-ebook-downloads/1165909-trial-members-download-your-free-deep-dive-guide-ebook-here