Welcome!

This is a membership forum. Guests can view 5 pages for free. To participate, please join.

[ Pitmaster Club Information | Join Now | Login | Contact Us ]

Only 4 free page views remaining.

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Sneak Peek: NEW Review - SPARK Grill, by Max Good

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Enjoyed the read. Thank you again Max Good

Comment

You'd definitely be taking a risk with Spark. If for some reason they go out of business with no one else making their proprietary fuel, you'd be stuck. It reminds me of some cool sounding tech products that I've bought that didn't pan out after a few years.

Comment

• Jfrosty27
        Jfrosty27 commented
        Editing a comment
        And you be stuck with a $900 flower box.

• glitchy
        glitchy commented
        Editing a comment
        Do your remember Coin?

Love these reviews. Lost me with alcohol lighter fluid in the charcoal.

Comment

Well i'm sure if the cost was commensurate with the convenience, it may be a good idea. They should have taken a lesson from printer manufactures and given away the grill and then make you buy the ink.

Clearly targeted at the gas grill market, but sounds like they cant get it to be reliable and that trashes anyones concept of convenience.

If it worked well, I could see it being nice to have outside an office complex in a corporate park or something, especially if I required no skill to use.

Comment

Maybe we should send Spark over to where Eddie has gone, to military school.

Comment

• glitchy
            glitchy commented
            Editing a comment
            The sad part is, I've looked at the Spark site several times. Thankfully, I already had a grill named Sparky, so it really helped in resisting any temptation to buy one of these since it would be too hard to name it.

For all you home brewers, it kind of reminds me of the PicoBrew machines where just pop in a big cartridge full of gains and hops, press a button and out comes your beer ready for fermentation. But who I am to tell how to spend there money at one point in time I might of bought that thing.

Comment

Announcement

Collapse
          No announcement yet.
          Working...
          X
          false
          ["pitmaster-my-membership","login","join-pitmaster","lostpw","reset-password","special-offers","help","nojs","meat-ups","gifts","authaau-alpha","ebooklogin-start","alpha","start"]
          false
          false
          {"count":0,"link":"/forum/announcements/","debug":""}
          Yes
          ["\/forum\/free-deep-dive-guide-ebook-downloads","\/forum\/free-deep-dive-guide-ebook-downloads\/1157845-paid-members-download-your-6-deep-dive-guide-ebooks-for-free-here","\/forum\/the-pitcast","\/forum\/national-barbecue-news-magazine","\/forum\/national-barbecue-news-magazine\/national-barbecue-news-magazine-aa","\/forum\/national-barbecue-news-magazine\/national-barbecue-news-magazine-aa\/bbq-news-magazine-2019-issues","\/forum\/national-barbecue-news-magazine\/national-barbecue-news-magazine-aa\/bbq-news-magazine-2020-issues","\/forum\/national-barbecue-news-magazine\/national-barbecue-news-magazine-aa\/bbq-news-magazine-2021-issues","\/forum\/national-barbecue-news-magazine\/national-barbecue-news-magazine-aa\/bbq-news-magazine-2022-issues","\/forum\/national-barbecue-news-magazine\/national-barbecue-news-magazine-aa\/current-2023-issues","\/forum\/national-barbecue-news-magazine\/national-barbecue-news-magazine-aa\/current-2024-issues","\/forum\/free-deep-dive-guide-ebook-downloads\/1165909-trial-members-download-your-free-deep-dive-guide-ebook-here"]
          /forum/free-deep-dive-guide-ebook-downloads/1165909-trial-members-download-your-free-deep-dive-guide-ebook-here