Welcome!

This is a membership forum. Guests can view 5 pages for free. To participate, please join.

[ Pitmaster Club Information | Join Now | Login | Contact Us ]

Only 4 free page views remaining.

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Sneak Peek: NEW Recipe - Grilled Pork Tenderloin With Green Peppercorn Sauce

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Sneak Peek: NEW Recipe - Grilled Pork Tenderloin With Green Peppercorn Sauce

You first! Here we'll post news, gear reviews, videos, and recipes that are freshly published on the public site before getting advertised there! To see all our NEW Recipes & Gear Reviews, visit the Sneak Preview channel here: https://pitmaster.amazingribs.com/fo...ew-for-members

Grilled Pork Tenderloin With Green Peppercorn Sauce (Inspired by Kevin Gillespie), by Dave Joachim
    LINK: https://amazingribs.com/tested-recip...ppercorn-sauce

Grilled pork tenderloin comes together fast and takes on classic French flavors in the hands of Georgia's Top Chef Kevin Gillespie. Like classic Steak Diane, the sliced tenderloin is served with a sauce of sautéed and cooked down onions, garlic, whiskey, stock, cream and crushed green peppercorns.

Click image for larger version

Name:	kg_pork_grilledlegfilet_greenpeppercornsauce_2.jpg
Views:	11017
Size:	36.7 KB
ID:	977610

I read this, told my wife, she said "let's make this tonight" ..... so here we go .... thinking a side of sauteed green beans and mashed potatoes would work with it!

update: Huskee I tried to print the recipe and that didn't work. Just printed the disclaimer and nothing else.
    Last edited by ecowper; January 21, 2021, 01:28 PM.

Comment

• Huskee
      Huskee commented
      Editing a comment
      OK darn, but thanks, I will forward this on to the editors

Popped this into Paprika. Will try soon. Thank you!

Comment

I'm so happy that Kevin Gillespie is providing recipes for AR. This one looks like a winner.

Kathryn

Comment

This one is a must try. Thanks!

Comment

Announcement

Collapse
        No announcement yet.
        Working...
        X
        false
        ["pitmaster-my-membership","login","join-pitmaster","lostpw","reset-password","special-offers","help","nojs","meat-ups","gifts","authaau-alpha","ebooklogin-start","alpha","start"]
        false
        false
        {"count":0,"link":"/forum/announcements/","debug":""}
        Yes
        ["\/forum\/free-deep-dive-guide-ebook-downloads","\/forum\/free-deep-dive-guide-ebook-downloads\/1157845-paid-members-download-your-6-deep-dive-guide-ebooks-for-free-here","\/forum\/the-pitcast","\/forum\/national-barbecue-news-magazine","\/forum\/national-barbecue-news-magazine\/national-barbecue-news-magazine-aa","\/forum\/national-barbecue-news-magazine\/national-barbecue-news-magazine-aa\/bbq-news-magazine-2019-issues","\/forum\/national-barbecue-news-magazine\/national-barbecue-news-magazine-aa\/bbq-news-magazine-2020-issues","\/forum\/national-barbecue-news-magazine\/national-barbecue-news-magazine-aa\/bbq-news-magazine-2021-issues","\/forum\/national-barbecue-news-magazine\/national-barbecue-news-magazine-aa\/bbq-news-magazine-2022-issues","\/forum\/national-barbecue-news-magazine\/national-barbecue-news-magazine-aa\/current-2023-issues","\/forum\/national-barbecue-news-magazine\/national-barbecue-news-magazine-aa\/current-2024-issues","\/forum\/free-deep-dive-guide-ebook-downloads\/1165909-trial-members-download-your-free-deep-dive-guide-ebook-here"]
        /forum/free-deep-dive-guide-ebook-downloads/1165909-trial-members-download-your-free-deep-dive-guide-ebook-here