Welcome!

This is a membership forum. Guests can view 5 pages for free. To participate, please join.

[ Pitmaster Club Information | Join Now | Login | Contact Us ]

Only 4 free page views remaining.

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Sneak Peek: NEW Review - FORCE by Everdure Grills

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Sneak Peek: NEW Review - FORCE by Everdure Grills

You first! Here we'll post news, gear reviews, videos, and recipes that are freshly published on the public site before getting advertised there! To see all our NEW Recipes & Gear Reviews, visit the Sneak Preview channel here: https://pitmaster.amazingribs.com/fo...ew-for-members

FORCE by Everdure Grills, by Clint Cantwell
    Link: https://amazingribs.com/ratings-revi...everdure-force

Part of the Everdure Grills by Heston Blumenthal collection of smokers and grills, the FORCE is a 48-inch, 2-burner propane gas grill that comes with a stand. There is no arguing that the FORCE looks cool, but our review shows the grill falls short in several areas, especially given its approximately $900 price tag.

Click image for larger version

Name:	everdue-force.jpg
Views:	8035
Size:	18.8 KB
ID:	964587Click image for larger version

Name:	everdure-burner.jpg
Views:	444
Size:	39.0 KB
ID:	964588

Click image for larger version

Name:	everdure-portable-grill.jpg
Views:	434
Size:	32.1 KB
ID:	964589

Yeppers, I watched the review. Looks pretty but not for me.

Comment

A very expensive, maybe a bit better, in the design of two zone. But, it is a whole lot more then a Weber Q

Comment

Speaking of Everdure, they have the Fusion model on Amazon for 50% off. 498.50 if anyone is interested

Comment

Based on the grill not closing when hot, I'd rate it as unacceptable.

Comment

Wow that’s pretty disappointing.

Comment

You’d kinda think that a 3-star Michelin chef would have higher standards or at least actually use the product that bears his name. But, I guess that is a lot to ask nowadays.

Comment

I surprised, given it's poor performance on all counts and the price you have to pay, that it got a Bronze rating. Like BBQPhil I would have rated it unacceptable.

Comment

Announcement

Collapse
                No announcement yet.
                Working...
                X
                false
                ["pitmaster-my-membership","login","join-pitmaster","lostpw","reset-password","special-offers","help","nojs","meat-ups","gifts","authaau-alpha","ebooklogin-start","alpha","start"]
                false
                false
                {"count":0,"link":"/forum/announcements/","debug":""}
                Yes
                ["\/forum\/free-deep-dive-guide-ebook-downloads","\/forum\/free-deep-dive-guide-ebook-downloads\/1157845-paid-members-download-your-6-deep-dive-guide-ebooks-for-free-here","\/forum\/the-pitcast","\/forum\/national-barbecue-news-magazine","\/forum\/national-barbecue-news-magazine\/national-barbecue-news-magazine-aa","\/forum\/national-barbecue-news-magazine\/national-barbecue-news-magazine-aa\/bbq-news-magazine-2019-issues","\/forum\/national-barbecue-news-magazine\/national-barbecue-news-magazine-aa\/bbq-news-magazine-2020-issues","\/forum\/national-barbecue-news-magazine\/national-barbecue-news-magazine-aa\/bbq-news-magazine-2021-issues","\/forum\/national-barbecue-news-magazine\/national-barbecue-news-magazine-aa\/bbq-news-magazine-2022-issues","\/forum\/national-barbecue-news-magazine\/national-barbecue-news-magazine-aa\/current-2023-issues","\/forum\/national-barbecue-news-magazine\/national-barbecue-news-magazine-aa\/current-2024-issues","\/forum\/free-deep-dive-guide-ebook-downloads\/1165909-trial-members-download-your-free-deep-dive-guide-ebook-here"]
                /forum/free-deep-dive-guide-ebook-downloads/1165909-trial-members-download-your-free-deep-dive-guide-ebook-here