Welcome!

This is a membership forum. Guests can view 5 pages for free. To participate, please join.

[ Pitmaster Club Information | Join Now | Login | Contact Us ]

Only 4 free page views remaining.

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Sneak Peek: TWO NEW Gear Reviews - FireBoard 2 Drive FBX2D & GrillBlazer GrillGun

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Sneak Peek: TWO NEW Gear Reviews - FireBoard 2 Drive FBX2D & GrillBlazer GrillGun

You first! Here we'll post news, gear reviews, videos, and recipes that are freshly published on the public site before getting advertised there! To see all our NEW Recipes & Gear Reviews, visit the Sneak Preview channel here: https://pitmaster.amazingribs.com/fo...ew-for-members

FireBoard 2 Drive FBX2D, by Bill McGrath
    FireBoard Drive 2 is an updated version of a well-received product that sets the standard for performance and functionality in the wireless food thermometer/thermostatic controller class.

The FireBoard 2 Drive, an evolution of the original Fireboard with an enhanced LCD display, is a six-channel Bluetooth/Wi-Fi thermometer with an integrated thermostatic controller that sets the standard for this product class. It hits all the high notes: well-thought out, solid construction, full feature set, an intuitive app, and clear, well-written instructions - in five languages, no less.
    Click image for larger version

Name:	fireboard-2-drive.jpg
Views:	621
Size:	12.2 KB
ID:	863802

GrillBlazer GrillGun Charcoal Starter, by Clint Cantwell

Lighting your smoker, grill, or fire pit has never looked so cool! It also couldn't be much simpler thanks to the GrillBlazer GrillGun propane torch. The device looks like a pistol and a flamethrower had a child, providing plenty of firepower for getting charcoal or wood going in a matter of minutes.

Click image for larger version

Name:	grillgun.jpg
Views:	431
Size:	28.5 KB
ID:	863803

I saw the FBX2D in the recent posts section and immediately thought it was about a new Harley.

Comment

Thanx again guys.

Comment

I guess I’m the coolest guy on my block? 🔥
        Attached Files

Comment

I was all in on that torch thing until I say the tag.

Comment

I bought the Su-V Gun from GrillBlazer (https://grillblazer.com/) as I do a ton of Sous-vide cooking. Love it.

One VERY important lesson... this sucker will melt your standard cooling/baking racks. I usually take the food outside and shoot it on the grill. The one time I shot steaks in the house (steaks on a baking rack over cast iron skillet) it melted a few of the rack's wires. Now I have a 2" sinkhole in one of my Nordicware baking racks. Not a big issue, but beware of the BTU's this thing throws!

Again, this thing sears wonderfully.

Comment

Announcement

Collapse
            No announcement yet.
            Working...
            X
            false
            ["pitmaster-my-membership","login","join-pitmaster","lostpw","reset-password","special-offers","help","nojs","meat-ups","gifts","authaau-alpha","ebooklogin-start","alpha","start"]
            false
            false
            {"count":0,"link":"/forum/announcements/","debug":""}
            Yes
            ["\/forum\/free-deep-dive-guide-ebook-downloads","\/forum\/free-deep-dive-guide-ebook-downloads\/1157845-paid-members-download-your-6-deep-dive-guide-ebooks-for-free-here","\/forum\/the-pitcast","\/forum\/national-barbecue-news-magazine","\/forum\/national-barbecue-news-magazine\/national-barbecue-news-magazine-aa","\/forum\/national-barbecue-news-magazine\/national-barbecue-news-magazine-aa\/bbq-news-magazine-2019-issues","\/forum\/national-barbecue-news-magazine\/national-barbecue-news-magazine-aa\/bbq-news-magazine-2020-issues","\/forum\/national-barbecue-news-magazine\/national-barbecue-news-magazine-aa\/bbq-news-magazine-2021-issues","\/forum\/national-barbecue-news-magazine\/national-barbecue-news-magazine-aa\/bbq-news-magazine-2022-issues","\/forum\/national-barbecue-news-magazine\/national-barbecue-news-magazine-aa\/current-2023-issues","\/forum\/national-barbecue-news-magazine\/national-barbecue-news-magazine-aa\/current-2024-issues","\/forum\/free-deep-dive-guide-ebook-downloads\/1165909-trial-members-download-your-free-deep-dive-guide-ebook-here"]
            /forum/free-deep-dive-guide-ebook-downloads/1165909-trial-members-download-your-free-deep-dive-guide-ebook-here