Welcome!

This is a membership forum. Guests can view 5 pages for free. To participate, please join.

[ Pitmaster Club Information | Join Now | Login | Contact Us ]

Only 4 free page views remaining.

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Sneak Peek: NEW Gear Review- Cuisinart 3-in-1 Stainless Grill

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Sneak Peek: NEW Gear Review- Cuisinart 3-in-1 Stainless Grill

You first! Here we'll post news, gear reviews, videos, and recipes that are freshly published on the public site before getting advertised there! To see all our NEW Recipes & Gear Reviews, visit the Sneak Preview channel here: https://pitmaster.amazingribs.com/fo...ew-for-members

Cuisinart 3-in-1 Stainless Grill, by Max Good
    https://amazingribs.com/ratings-revi...in-1-gas-grill

Click image for larger version  Name:	cuisinart-3in1-hero.jpg Views:	1 Size:	20.8 KB ID:	762405Click image for larger version  Name:	cuisinart-3in1-window.jpg Views:	1 Size:	22.2 KB ID:	762406

Thanks, as always. I have been playing around with my new (old model) Weber. I wouldn't let it touch those steaks yesterday. I like the surface area but I am very underwhelmed by the searing temp. I think I have a large learning curve when it comes to gas. Max's write up about the high temps on this and the photos of the sear are great.

Comment

God info and wright up Max.

Comment

Yes, nice write up! I don't need one of these, but if anyone is interested and wants a good price, I'd watch Walmart; if they do anything like with the Cuisinart 360, the price might vary day by day. On the 360, I paid $197 and then it varied constantly between $115 and $174 with free delivery or pickup. I wonder if this will fluctuate as much... https://www.walmart.com/ip/Cuisinart...rill/273331077

Comment

Nice writeup, Max Good . I always learn something new with each of your evaluations.

Kathryn

Comment

Thanks folks!

Comment

Good bang for the buck. Not a big fan of cast iron grates however.

Comment

Great review. I still haven't sprung for a gas grill, but maybe someday after I retire.

Comment

Announcement

Collapse
                No announcement yet.
                Working...
                X
                false
                ["pitmaster-my-membership","login","join-pitmaster","lostpw","reset-password","special-offers","help","nojs","meat-ups","gifts","authaau-alpha","ebooklogin-start","alpha","start"]
                false
                false
                {"count":0,"link":"/forum/announcements/","debug":""}
                Yes
                ["\/forum\/free-deep-dive-guide-ebook-downloads","\/forum\/free-deep-dive-guide-ebook-downloads\/1157845-paid-members-download-your-6-deep-dive-guide-ebooks-for-free-here","\/forum\/the-pitcast","\/forum\/national-barbecue-news-magazine","\/forum\/national-barbecue-news-magazine\/national-barbecue-news-magazine-aa","\/forum\/national-barbecue-news-magazine\/national-barbecue-news-magazine-aa\/bbq-news-magazine-2019-issues","\/forum\/national-barbecue-news-magazine\/national-barbecue-news-magazine-aa\/bbq-news-magazine-2020-issues","\/forum\/national-barbecue-news-magazine\/national-barbecue-news-magazine-aa\/bbq-news-magazine-2021-issues","\/forum\/national-barbecue-news-magazine\/national-barbecue-news-magazine-aa\/bbq-news-magazine-2022-issues","\/forum\/national-barbecue-news-magazine\/national-barbecue-news-magazine-aa\/current-2023-issues","\/forum\/national-barbecue-news-magazine\/national-barbecue-news-magazine-aa\/current-2024-issues","\/forum\/free-deep-dive-guide-ebook-downloads\/1165909-trial-members-download-your-free-deep-dive-guide-ebook-here"]
                /forum/free-deep-dive-guide-ebook-downloads/1165909-trial-members-download-your-free-deep-dive-guide-ebook-here