Welcome!

This is a membership forum. Guests can view 5 pages for free. To participate, please join.

[ Pitmaster Club Information | Join Now | Login | Contact Us ]

Only 4 free page views remaining.

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Sneak Peek: NEW Recipe- Grilled S'mores Donuts!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Sneak Peek: NEW Recipe- Grilled S'mores Donuts!

You first! Here we'll post news, gear reviews, videos, and recipes that are freshly published on the public site BEFORE getting advertised there! To see all our NEW Recipes & Gear Reviews, visit the Sneak Preview channel here: https://pitmaster.amazingribs.com/fo...ew-for-members

Grilled S'mores Donuts, by Dave Joachim
    When grilled, the sugar on glazed donuts melts and caramelizes. And when it cools, it forms a crackingly crisp crust like the top of crème brulee. Fill the donut with melted marshmallows and dunk it in chocolate sauce, and you're in grilled dessert heaven! So easy and sooooo delicious!

Click image for larger version

Name:	grilled_smores_donuts.jpg
Views:	2938
Size:	62.9 KB
ID:	756232

I don't even want to think about this...

Comment

Can I report this post as inappropriate? I'm really afraid to look at the recipe after seeing the photo.

Comment

• tbob4
        tbob4 commented
        Editing a comment
        Showed it, and the recipe to my wife. She asked "Where's the chocolate?" She then said "You are going to make these but you are going to put some chocolate, not just cocoa power, in them." Wow. She is really tough on us.

I’m with you tbob & ol’Ron. I do not know what to think about those. Lordy, Lordy, I don’t know if I could even take a bite. 🕶

Comment

• tbob4
        tbob4 commented
        Editing a comment
        I double dog dare you.

I'm willing to try them out.. you know, for the good of the team here.

Comment

• FireMan
        FireMan commented
        Editing a comment
        Yup, somebody’s got to do it. 🕶

Every single time I think "Nate it is time to lose some weight... you can do this" something like this comes along and the thought vanishes from my head.....

Amazing Ribs - Making wallets slimmer and waistlines larger.... one article at a time.

Comment

• Huskee
        Huskee commented
        Editing a comment
        Lol, same bro.

• Spinaker
        Spinaker commented
        Editing a comment
        Book it! New slogan! 😂

S’mores are probably the greatest treat ever conceived.

Paired with the grill????? 🤯🤯🤯🤯🤯🤯🤯🤯🤯🤯🤯🤯🤯🤯🤯🤯🤯 🤯🤯🤯🤯🤯

Comment

I gained another 5 lbs just looking at the picture.
        The drool is an issue, but I've come to expect that when browsing these forums...

Comment

I'm holding out for the deep fried version....

Comment

• snowswamp
            snowswamp commented
            Editing a comment
            Battered, right?

can't talk.........drooling excessively!

Comment

I'm all in.

Comment

So would this be good for day old donuts?

Comment

• Huskee
                Huskee commented
                Editing a comment
                I bet it would.

• HawkerXP
                HawkerXP commented
                Editing a comment
                Day old donuts? WTH is that?

I can feel the diabetic train charging at my pancreas. It would make me sick but I’m sure that first bite is amazing...

Comment

Oh yeah - I'm making these......

Comment

I ignored this post as long as I could - I kept hoping no one would comment so it would fall off the recent post page. But is didn't, and I slipped and clicked, now I am hooked...

Comment

Announcement

Collapse
                  No announcement yet.
                  Working...
                  X
                  false
                  ["pitmaster-my-membership","login","join-pitmaster","lostpw","reset-password","special-offers","help","nojs","meat-ups","gifts","authaau-alpha","ebooklogin-start","alpha","start"]
                  false
                  false
                  {"count":0,"link":"/forum/announcements/","debug":""}
                  Yes
                  ["\/forum\/free-deep-dive-guide-ebook-downloads","\/forum\/free-deep-dive-guide-ebook-downloads\/1157845-paid-members-download-your-6-deep-dive-guide-ebooks-for-free-here","\/forum\/the-pitcast","\/forum\/national-barbecue-news-magazine","\/forum\/national-barbecue-news-magazine\/national-barbecue-news-magazine-aa","\/forum\/national-barbecue-news-magazine\/national-barbecue-news-magazine-aa\/bbq-news-magazine-2019-issues","\/forum\/national-barbecue-news-magazine\/national-barbecue-news-magazine-aa\/bbq-news-magazine-2020-issues","\/forum\/national-barbecue-news-magazine\/national-barbecue-news-magazine-aa\/bbq-news-magazine-2021-issues","\/forum\/national-barbecue-news-magazine\/national-barbecue-news-magazine-aa\/bbq-news-magazine-2022-issues","\/forum\/national-barbecue-news-magazine\/national-barbecue-news-magazine-aa\/current-2023-issues","\/forum\/national-barbecue-news-magazine\/national-barbecue-news-magazine-aa\/current-2024-issues","\/forum\/free-deep-dive-guide-ebook-downloads\/1165909-trial-members-download-your-free-deep-dive-guide-ebook-here"]
                  /forum/free-deep-dive-guide-ebook-downloads/1165909-trial-members-download-your-free-deep-dive-guide-ebook-here