Welcome!

This is a membership forum. Guests can view 5 pages for free. To participate, please join.

[ Pitmaster Club Information | Join Now | Login | Contact Us ]

Only 4 free page views remaining.

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Sneak Peek: NEW Review- "Grilltastic" Steam-Cleaning Grill Brush, The Best Ever

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Sneak Peek: NEW Review- "Grilltastic" Steam-Cleaning Grill Brush, The Best Ever

"Grilltastic" Steam-Cleaning Grill Brush, The Best Ever! by Meathead

(She ain't cheap, but Meathead gives it a Platinum Medal!)

This superb Grilltastic grill brush is well built but its superpower is that it sprays steam and that removes everything, including all grease and carbon, in a hurry. Simply fill the water tank, plug it in, click the switch, and in a few seconds the 1500 watt steam generator will have the grates looking like new.

Click image for larger version

Name:	grilltastic.jpg
Views:	571
Size:	28.0 KB
ID:	694583

Certainly not cheap!!!

Comment

• treesmacker
      treesmacker commented
      Editing a comment
      Yep, I like it, but some people don't even spend that much on their grill.

My advice is to save your money and use it to install a sink in your grill area. Then simply wet your grill brush and steam clean your preheated grill.

Comment

Thanx for this.

Comment

Hmmmm ... for 30 bucks more you can get a much more versatile general purpose steam cleaner that will let you accomplish the same thing and much, much more. I got THIS one more than 10 years ago and use it for grills, smokers, floors, tile, grout, etc. ... you name it ...

Comment

Aluminum foil wadded up and dipped in water. For really stuck on gunk, club soda.

Comment

Click image for larger version

Name:	F918FFD5-AF59-4456-A645-5BF8CB8F60AC.png
Views:	502
Size:	114.3 KB
ID:	694737

Comment

HSN is selling it for $99.95 with bag and attachments that don't show up on Sienna's online store.

Comment

So wouldn't you end up with little wire fragments on your grill? That's why I stay away from wire brushes.

Comment

• Spinaker
                Spinaker commented
                Editing a comment
                Me as well. Must be a Minnesota thing......LOL.

• tamidw
                tamidw commented
                Editing a comment
                I've steered clear of wire brushes for this exact reason too. We had chicken fajitas years ago and had little wire pieces in them and had to throw all out. Never again.

I open all vents and burn off the last of the charcoal. On the BGE the 700*+ does the trick, on the Weber it takes a little scrubbing but it’s still really easy. No to the Grilltastic.

Comment

Wire bristles are wire bristles--not for me. Slop sink, soap pad after a soak in hot water and Dawn, and minimum elbow grease clean my Weber 22 cooking grate beautifully. Do it regularly and it takes about 15 minutes, and that's after chicken thighs. I like Attjack's idea as well.

Comment

Announcement

Collapse
                No announcement yet.
                Working...
                X
                false
                ["pitmaster-my-membership","login","join-pitmaster","lostpw","reset-password","special-offers","help","nojs","meat-ups","gifts","authaau-alpha","ebooklogin-start","alpha","start"]
                false
                false
                {"count":0,"link":"/forum/announcements/","debug":""}
                Yes
                ["\/forum\/free-deep-dive-guide-ebook-downloads","\/forum\/free-deep-dive-guide-ebook-downloads\/1157845-paid-members-download-your-6-deep-dive-guide-ebooks-for-free-here","\/forum\/the-pitcast","\/forum\/national-barbecue-news-magazine","\/forum\/national-barbecue-news-magazine\/national-barbecue-news-magazine-aa","\/forum\/national-barbecue-news-magazine\/national-barbecue-news-magazine-aa\/bbq-news-magazine-2019-issues","\/forum\/national-barbecue-news-magazine\/national-barbecue-news-magazine-aa\/bbq-news-magazine-2020-issues","\/forum\/national-barbecue-news-magazine\/national-barbecue-news-magazine-aa\/bbq-news-magazine-2021-issues","\/forum\/national-barbecue-news-magazine\/national-barbecue-news-magazine-aa\/bbq-news-magazine-2022-issues","\/forum\/national-barbecue-news-magazine\/national-barbecue-news-magazine-aa\/current-2023-issues","\/forum\/national-barbecue-news-magazine\/national-barbecue-news-magazine-aa\/current-2024-issues","\/forum\/free-deep-dive-guide-ebook-downloads\/1165909-trial-members-download-your-free-deep-dive-guide-ebook-here"]
                /forum/free-deep-dive-guide-ebook-downloads/1165909-trial-members-download-your-free-deep-dive-guide-ebook-here