Welcome!

This is a membership forum. Guests can view 5 pages for free. To participate, please join.

[ Pitmaster Club Information | Join Now | Login | Contact Us ]

Only 4 free page views remaining.

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

NEW Recipe: Grilled-lime Margaritas!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

NEW Recipe: Grilled-lime Margaritas!

Not really a Sneak Peek since this was announced in a recent Smoke Signals, but in case you missed it here it is!

Grilled Margaritas, by Clint Cantwell
    Grilling and chilling is the secret to the most delicious margarita you've ever tasted! The classic frozen margarita gets a smoky blast in this recipe for Grilled Lime Margaritas featuring limes that have been charred on the grill. Juice the limes and combine with tequila, triple sec, sugar, and ice then blend well.

Click image for larger version

Name:	grilled-lime-margarita.jpg
Views:	252
Size:	24.2 KB
ID:	673623

Man I could use about 12 of those right now

Dig that guacamole in the background, that looks good too !!

Comment

These sound really good! I may have to try one or a few this weekend.

Comment

Real men and women take ‘em on the rocks, no salt.

Comment

• treesmacker
          treesmacker commented
          Editing a comment
          Guess my wife is real!

I'll be trying this, though on the rocks. In the past when I see a great deal on limes I buy a bunch. Then empty some bottled water, I have access to 6 oz bottled water. Juice the limes, fill bottles then freeze. Then I have fresh lime juice when I need it. I think I'll try the same technique except grill the limes first.

Comment

Love grilled lime margaritas! Though I drink mine on the rocks...haven’t had a blended one in more than thirty years. O_o

Comment

Announcement

Collapse
          No announcement yet.
          Working...
          X
          false
          ["pitmaster-my-membership","login","join-pitmaster","lostpw","reset-password","special-offers","help","nojs","meat-ups","gifts","authaau-alpha","ebooklogin-start","alpha","start"]
          false
          false
          {"count":0,"link":"/forum/announcements/","debug":""}
          Yes
          ["\/forum\/free-deep-dive-guide-ebook-downloads","\/forum\/free-deep-dive-guide-ebook-downloads\/1157845-paid-members-download-your-6-deep-dive-guide-ebooks-for-free-here","\/forum\/the-pitcast","\/forum\/national-barbecue-news-magazine","\/forum\/national-barbecue-news-magazine\/national-barbecue-news-magazine-aa","\/forum\/national-barbecue-news-magazine\/national-barbecue-news-magazine-aa\/bbq-news-magazine-2019-issues","\/forum\/national-barbecue-news-magazine\/national-barbecue-news-magazine-aa\/bbq-news-magazine-2020-issues","\/forum\/national-barbecue-news-magazine\/national-barbecue-news-magazine-aa\/bbq-news-magazine-2021-issues","\/forum\/national-barbecue-news-magazine\/national-barbecue-news-magazine-aa\/bbq-news-magazine-2022-issues","\/forum\/national-barbecue-news-magazine\/national-barbecue-news-magazine-aa\/current-2023-issues","\/forum\/national-barbecue-news-magazine\/national-barbecue-news-magazine-aa\/current-2024-issues","\/forum\/free-deep-dive-guide-ebook-downloads\/1165909-trial-members-download-your-free-deep-dive-guide-ebook-here"]
          /forum/free-deep-dive-guide-ebook-downloads/1165909-trial-members-download-your-free-deep-dive-guide-ebook-here